Yet another "Top X list"....Anyway, Your Top 5 favorite characters (past or present)

Love Is A Sweet Poison

Favorite doesn't necessarily mean the "good" people. Most of the characters I listed are from the present story, just because there is more content to them.

Your favorites could be those who stand out to you the most, are interesting to read about or hear about, and/or a character you wouldn't mind sharing some drink and food over, or a character you would want as a friend, lover, or someone who is just bad ass.

My Top 5 (in no particular order):

• Jon Snow aka TPTWP aka Azor Ahai aka Bastard aka Jon Targaryen aka The Sword of the Morning (unofficial) --- from his impression since bran's first chapter regarding the beheading, he was someone who was very special. I'm sad he is dead...for now.

• Visenya Targaryen (anyone who yields a sword called 'Dark Sister' is hot in my book)

• Egg (who doesn't love this guy?)

• Ser Arthur Dayne (his description was that of an honorable man and a bad ass....and the wielder of 'lightbringer' [unconfirmed but officially Dawn]...."then you shall have it Ser")

• Victarion Greyjoy (this is the buddy I want around me if things hit the fan, probably one of my favorites. He is honorable in his own way, as evidenced by the text).

Honorable Mention: Bran the Broken

Archived