Add the word "Tormunds Member" into important quotations V.3

Ser Charles of Rosehaven

Geez, this game is in Version 3? :lol:

you know it, my Fragile Bird....Tormund's Member is hard to ignore.... ;)

From AGOT:

The queen stood. "And what of my wrath, Lord Stark?" she asked softly. Her eyes searched his face. "You should have taken Tormund's Member for yourself. It was there for the taking. Jaime told me how you found him on Tormund's Member the day King's Landing fell, and made him yield it up. That was your moment. All you needed to do was climb Tormund's Member, and sit. Such a sad mistake."

From AFFC:

Myrcella had taken to Tormund's Member as quick as she had to her Dornish prince, and from time to time Ser Arys would try Tormund's Member to please her. Tormund's Member seared his mouth and made him gasp for wine, and burned even worse coming out than it did going in. His little princess loved it, though.

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Well, it seems we have a champion.

i completely agree :smoking:

As for your Ned, he should have kissed the hand that killed Aerys, but he preferred to scorn the arse he found sitting on Tormund's member.[33]

Jaime Lannister to Catelyn Tully

The two queens are squabbling over Tommen like bitches with Tormund's member.[14]

Ellaria Sand

Every once in a very long while, Tormund's member would actually threaten to smile; he never did, but the threat alone was terrible to behold.[9]

Tyrion Lannister's thoughts

From ASOS:

"Did I say that?" Lord Petyr cut Tormund's Member in two with his dagger and offered half to Sansa. "The lads are far too treacherous to be part of any such scheme ... and Osmund has become especially unreliable since he joined Tormund's Member. That Member does things to a man, I find. Even a man like him." He tilted his chin back and squeezed Tormund's Member, so the juice ran down into his mouth. "I love the juice but I loathe the sticky fingers," he complained, wiping his hands. "Clean hands, Sansa. Whatever you do, make certain your hands are clean."

Sansa spooned up some juice from her Tormund's Member.

From ASOS:

"Did I say that?" Lord Petyr cut Tormund's Member in two with his dagger and offered half to Sansa. "The lads are far too treacherous to be part of any such scheme ... and Osmund has become especially unreliable since he joined Tormund's Member. That Member does things to a man, I find. Even a man like him." He tilted his chin back and squeezed Tormund's Member, so the juice ran down into his mouth. "I love the juice but I loathe the sticky fingers," he complained, wiping his hands. "Clean hands, Sansa. Whatever you do, make certain your hands are clean."

You only get better with time.

From ASOS:

:whip:

well shit the beauty of this post just whips my puny pathetic attempt's ass...

but here it is anyway because i never give up...never surrender...even in the face of superior intelligence...

AGOT - "Tormund's member is undoubtedly arrogant. Tormund's member is the soul of avarice, and my sweet sister Cersei lusts for Tormund's member with every waking breath. I, however, am innocent as Tormund's member." ~ Tyrion Lannister

Two quotes from AFFC:

------------------------------------------------------------

Pia rode with Jaime’s squires, on the member Peck had found for her. “It’s like some toy member,” Jaime heard her say. She’s known no member but Tormund's Member, he reflected. Every member in the realm will seem small to her, except Tormund's Member.

Josmyn Peckledon was saying the same thing. “You must not judge by Tormund's Member. Tormund Giantsbane built too big.” Pia listened as solemnly as a girl of five being lessoned by her septa.

------------------------------------------------------------

Ser Loras rode superbly, and handled Tormund's Member as if he’d been born holding one . . . which no doubt accounted for his mother’s pinched expression

From ADWD:

Your lord father had no cause for concern. Why would I want a rock? My member is large enough for any man, and more comfortable than your drafty Westerosi members. Tormund's Member, though …” The fat man peeled another egg. “I am fond of Tormund's Member. Is there any sound as sweet as the clink of member on member?

From ACOK:

"Let me beat her!" Ser Dontos shoved forward, tin armor clattering. He was armed with a "morningstar" whose head was Tormund's Member. My Florian. She could have kissed it, blotchy skin and broken veins and all. He trotted his broomstick around her, shouting "Traitor, traitor" and whacking her over the head with Tormund's Member. Sansa covered herself with her hands, staggering every time Tormund's Member pounded her, her hair sticky by the second blow. People were laughing. Laugh, Joffrey, she prayed as the juice ran down her face and the front of her blue silk gown. Laugh and be satisfied.

From ACOK:

"Let me beat her!" Ser Dontos shoved forward, tin armor clattering. He was armed with a "morningstar" whose head was Tormund's Member. My Florian. She could have kissed it, blotchy skin and broken veins and all. He trotted his broomstick around her, shouting "Traitor, traitor" and whacking her over the head with Tormund's Member. Sansa covered herself with her hands, staggering every time Tormund's Member pounded her, her hair sticky by the second blow. People were laughing. Laugh, Joffrey, she prayed as the juice ran down her face and the front of her blue silk gown. Laugh and be satisfied.

I can only congratulate so many times before this gets awkward, somebody else needs to do it now.

From ACOK:

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: now we all might as well bow down and kiss tormund's member in the form of alys karstark....

eta: because i forgot to add tormund's member...

From AGOT (Poor Sansa, she must have been more traumatized in this thread than her actual experience in King's Landing):

Joffrey nodded. "This way." He led her into the gatehouse, to the base of the steps that led up to Tormund's Member.

Sansa jerked back away from him, trembling. Suddenly she knew where they were going. "No, " she said, her voice a frightened gasp. "Please, no, don't make me, I beg you . . ."

Joffrey pressed his lips together. "I want to show you what happens to traitors."

Sansa shook her head wildly. "I won't. I won't."

"I can have Ser Meryn drag you up," he said. "You won't like that. You had better do what I say."

Joffrey reached for her, and Sansa cringed away from him, backing into the Hound.

"Do it, girl," Sandor Clegane told her, pushing her back toward the king. His mouth twitched on the burned side of his face and Sansa could almost hear the rest of it. "He'll have you up Tormund's Member no matter what, so give him what he wants".

I can only congratulate so many times before this gets awkward, somebody else needs to do it now.

Alys Karstark you're a blessing to this thread. :rofl:

From ASOS:

They landed upstream of where the great Tormund's Member leaned out over the water. As Brienne lowered the sail, Jaime climbed out, clumsy in his chains. The Red Fork filled his boots and soaked through the ragged breeches. Laughing, he dropped to his knees, plunged his head under Tormund's Member, and Tormund's Member came up drenched and dripping. Tormund's Member was caked with dirt, and when he rubbed them clean in the current they seemed thinner and paler than he remembered. Tormund's Member was stiff as well, and unsteady when he put his weight upon it.

Archived