A new theory

Lord Paramount Waffle

This thread is pretty much a summary of why GRRM needs to finish TWOW immediately.

George, stop with the background books. Hold off on Dunk and Egg for now. Put the princesses aside and let the rogue princes stay exactly where they are.

Upgrade that computer of yours and go to town so we can finally have something new to discuss.

This thread is pretty much a summary of why GRRM needs to finish TWOW immediately.

George, stop with the background books. Hold off on Dunk and Egg for now. Put the princesses aside and let the rogue princes stay exactly where they are.

Upgrade that computer of yours and go to town so we can finally have something new to discuss.

Does this mean that this theory has been done before? I thought I came up with this all by myself

Does this mean that this theory has been done before? I thought I came up with this all by myself

Oh believe me. This theory is as original as it gets, I think.

Although...maybe YOU are actually GRRM, and this is all an attempt to sidetrack us as you write the book!

-You've never been in the same room together

-He has never stated that you are his online account

-He hasn't told us about his upgraded computer because he uses it to go on here!

Come clean George. The ruse is up.

Oh believe me. This theory is as original as it gets, I think.

Although...maybe YOU are actually GRRM, and this is all an attempt to sidetrack us as you write the book!

-You've never been in the same room together

-He has never stated that you are his online account

-He hasn't told us about his upgraded computer because he uses it to go on here!

Come clean George. The ruse is up.

No he has better hair than I do

:lmao:

OP, not to question this bullet proof thread or anything, but if both Ned and Benjen, according to you, were fathering bastards, and you believe Lyanna had Jon, where was Brandon, the one they all specifically say in the books that sleeps around with everyone?

I think he had a couple bastards too, but I'm not sure which ones yet I'll have to get back to you on that

I highly recommend that you listen to this

Kinda catchy I guess

:lmao:

OP, not to question this bullet proof thread or anything, but if both Ned and Benjen, according to you, were fathering bastards, and you believe Lyanna had Jon, where was Brandon, the one they all specifically say in the books that sleeps around with everyone?

Hmm? The OP believes Ned has also spawned bastards? Were they sharing Ashara?

Archived