A new theory

Lord Paramount Waffle

LMAO :lmao: Just when I started to lose faith there'll be another interesting, original and well backed up theory before TWOW ... and then I see this! You, my lord Waffle, just cracked the case! Put me on that list, please :rofl:

To the list you go thanks

Yawn.

The "Bran = Willas" BS was meh. Copy-pasting the "Bran=Willas" BS (with substituted names) is just annoying.

Im sorry that you feel that way

After these last fews hours doing intense research regarding this topic, I found some further proof.

A blue rose.

Whose symbol is the blue rose? Lyanna Stark.

Who is her brother? Benjen Stark.

And...oh. That's right. He was at the Wall.

Just like the rose.

It's been hidden in front of us this whole time, m'lord. We just didn't see it.

After these last fews hours doing intense research regarding this topic, I found some further proof.

A blue rose.

Whose symbol is the blue rose? Lyanna Stark.

Who is her brother? Benjen Stark.

And...oh. That's right. He was at the Wall.

Just like the rose.

It's been hidden in front of us this whole time, m'lord. We just didn't see it.

Woah I can't believe I didn't read into that before good catch

Woah I can't believe I didn't read into that before good catch

There's more... In AGOT, Catelyn II, she discusses with Eddard if he should go south and which kids should go with him. When Maester Luwin suggests Jon to be sent to the the Wall, and here's what Cat thinks: "She would have kissed the maester just then. His was the perfect solution. Benjen Stark was a Sworn Brother. Jon would be a son to him ... ". It is a foreshadowing that Benjen has a bastard son! ;)

There's more... In AGOT, Catelyn II, she discusses with Eddard if he should go south and which kids should go with him. When Maester Luwin suggests Jon to be sent to the the Wall, and here's what Cat thinks: "She would have kissed the maester just then. His was the perfect solution. Benjen Stark was a Sworn Brother. Jon would be a son to him ... ". It is a foreshadowing that Benjen has a bastard son! ;)

That's brilliant if only I saw this sooner

Textual evidence is everywhere -

When Jon approaches Benjen about joining the Nightswatch Benjen thinks it's a bad idea, he says -

"Come back to me after you have fathered a few bastards of your own"

Benjen sees fathering multiple bastards as a prerequisite of joining the watch because that's what he did.

Sure!

Benjen got Ashara pregnant at HH but she met the Weeping Angels and they threw her back to 270ish where she gave birth to Twin A. But before she was able to deliver Twin B the Angels took her to 277ish where she delivered baby B. Now be able to suffer the loss of her children she attacked the angels and they brought her back to 281.

Sure!

Benjen got Ashara pregnant at HH but she met the Weeping Angels and they threw her back to 270ish where she gave birth to Twin A. But before she was able to deliver Twin B the Angels took her to 277ish where she delivered baby B. Now be able to suffer the loss of her children she attacked the angels and they brought her back to 281.

I'll be honest. When I first read this, I scoffed. I thought, "Pssh. There is no way a bullet proof theory like this could overlook something as prominent as monsters from Doctor Who."

But it did.

Oh how it did.

First, let's look at this quote from the Notablog:

Looks like GAME OF THRONES and DOCTOR WHO might have some competition for the Short Form Hugo in years to come.

Why mention Doctor Who? Game of Thrones is the show he helps with, not Doctor Who.

But that's not all. Look at this:

Speaking of Doctor Who...

(Which we were. At least in passing, in my last post, and some of the comments on it).

This was only a bit before the other one. Not to mention, the title of this blog post was, "The Daleks are here". Remarkably similar to, "Winter is Coming". GRRM might as well right out "Doctor Who crossover in TWOW" on a blog post.

Not convinced? That last blog post was on Jan 16th. What else happened on Jan 16th? Oh. Nothing much. Just a rerun of

THE 50TH ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL.

Way to many similarities. But, Jon's Queen Consort missed a valuable point, IMO. The Weeping Angels are already in the story, they are just slowly appearing, like the Others. There is in fact a disease that gives people the characteristics of stone.

That's right. Greyscale.

Jon Connington has just contracted Greyscale. Coincedience? Not at all.

Here's where we get a little crackpot.

As JonCon enters the later stages of Greyscale, he will develop time warp powers (thus why the wildlings think they are "unclean". They can't fathom this magic). He will accidentally or on purpose (not sure which yet) hit Aegon VI on the back, warping him back in time to 0 AC.

What happened in 0 AC? Aegon's Conquest.

Because Aegon I never actually existed. It was Aegon VI all along.

Together, they unite Westeros in an endless paradox. Bittersweet ending? Absolutely.

Edit this into your topic, OP. The three of us have cracked the code, I think

I love it! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Now just to leave it here (#5). From Last Christmas.

Definitely not a coincidence. Mark Gatiss is even on GOT now. They probably all have meetings together laughing about how the Weeping Angels are coming.

Sherlock will be appearing to find out who truly murdered Tywin too, I have no doubt

Definitely not a coincidence. Mark Gatiss is even on GOT now. They probably all have meetings together laughing about how the Weeping Angels are coming.

Sherlock will be appearing to find out who truly murdered Tywin too, I have no doubt

Lets see what we have so far;

-Mycroft Nestoris

-Davos Zhukov

-Father Angelo Pree

-Santiago Tyrell

-Captain Reynolds Cassel

-Viserys Baines

-Gendry Cline

-Solomon Frey

-Jojen Latimer

-Lieutenant Edmure Stepashin

and that is just some I can remember on the top of my head and only from DW and Sarah Jane not from Torchwood like Ellaria Costello

And of course we just solved the Jeyne Westering mystery. It turns out that she is an impossible girl and that she was or will be DALEK!

Archived