Walking Dead Season 5 (Comic Spoilers)

Mark Antony

Hmm. "Terrible" is a bit strong in my book. I'd call it more anticlimactic. We knew Morgan has been "out there" pretty much all season and the Wolves' trap ended up not having any real effect on the story--except for poor red poncho guy. I was never one of those thinking Glenn would die, so that whole subplot was kinda boring on a certain level in I knew he wouldn't die.

Yeah, anticlimactic is how I'd describe it as well. Thought some parts were good. Some tense moments, I was genuinely worried about Daryl, Aaron, and Glenn dying. Overall a bit uneven, but certainly not terrible. I really liked the last scene with Morgan's reaction to Rick. Can't believe Glenn didn't kill that PoS (Nicholas?).

The Katana is back :d

I enjoyed the finale. I thought it showed how fractured most of them are. How necessary it is to put shit behind you.

I loved how quickly Deanna turned when it was one of her own.

Carol calling Rick sunshine was aces.

And of course Morgan and Rick basically exchanging places from the Clear episode was great.

Oh, and you could finally see Sasha's baby bump :)

Wait, what?

People think that?

Carol is tops. She is not too far gone. She's in control. Rick's spending his days on an emotional roller coaster picking fights with Pete.

Carol baked dude a casserole and whips out a knuckle knife and has him crying. What's not to love?

How great was Carol's come at me bro to Pete too :D

I have to disagree with those that feel she's too far gone, and needs to be taken out. I love her. The show wouldn't be the same without her.

Wait, what?

People think that?

Carol is tops. She is not too far gone. She's in control. Rick's spending his days on an emotional roller coaster picking fights with Pete.

Carol baked dude a casserole and whips out a knuckle knife and has him crying. What's not to love?

Have to agree, Carol was easily the most interesting character to watch this season

Archived