Fantasy Football

Tha Dogg Pound

I am a massive fantasy football fan, and I've been thinking about creating a new league ( a title like "A league of Ice and Fire")

but I don't want to do it if there's nobody on the forums who is willing to join since it would be pretty cool to have a forum only league if there are already some, I would love to join but I haven't found any so I would like to start one if I can find 9 other people then I'll do it. PS It's going to be a Dynasty/Keeper league.

The league settings aren't set, except that it's a Dynasty league so any suggestions would be appreciated. For now the settings are:

10-Team standard ESPN scoring.

Auction Draft

No Kickers or D/st

1 QB

2 RB

3 WR

1 TE

2 FLEX

@OP:

In case you were wondering, that's Mister OJ's way of saying there already are a bunch of fantasy football (of both football and handegg variety) threads in Forum Games.

I haven't found any so far, plus I'm relatively new to the forum I didn't even know there was a games page until yesterday.

I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic (since it's pretty difficult to tell on the internet).

The search function will help you find them. You can search just in forum games and just in the thread titles. You probably didn't see any because it's obviously the least active time of year for fantasy football, so those threads are buried under more recent topics.

The search function will help you find them. You can search just in forum games and just in the thread titles. You probably didn't see any because it's obviously the least active time of year for fantasy football, so those threads are buried under more recent topics.

Yeah I found them, (boy do I feel like a fool) but it looks like a lot of them are full so I'm still planning on making a new league, if you or anyone wants to join they're welcome to. Just say it and I'll send you an email when espn allows league creation again.

Archived