A New Look at Guessing Games-#9 - Favorite Ladies

lil' ghost

Thanks! :)

I'll admit, I'm finally use to saying 'fiancé' / betrothed :p

Last September was 8 years of dating, and he asked on our 8 year anniversary at a baseball game (which I LOVED). But, we still aren't sure on a wedding date. So many folks rush, but love has no time limit. So we're just livin' life. :)

Congratulations! :)

11. Ollena Tyrell

12. Arianne Martell

13. Lyanna Stark

14. Margaery Tyrell

16. Wylla Manderly

16. Alys Karstark

17. Cersei Lannister

18. Sarella Sand

19. Mel

20. Ashara Dayne

I can't wait to find out who's in top 10. It's going to be very interesting, with 4 non-POVs, and even some of those non-POVs you could have expected to end up in top 10, like Olenna, did not. We're probably going to have some historical ladies in top 10.

Hm, I had a few characters from the first round in my list. But from these? Just one.

11. Olenna Redwyne

12. Wylla Manderly

13. Margaery Tyrell

14. Arianne Martell

16. Alys Karstark

16. Sarella Sand

17. Lyanna Stark

19. Melisandre

19. Cersei Lannister

20. Ashara Dayne

(and I think it should be 11., 12., 13., 14., 15., 15., 17., 18., 18., 20.)

Hm, I had a few characters from the first round in my list. But from these? Just one.

11. Olenna Redwyne

12. Wylla Manderly

13. Margaery Tyrell

14. Arianne Martell

16. Alys Karstark

16. Sarella Sand

17. Lyanna Stark

19. Melisandre

19. Cersei Lannister

20. Ashara Dayne

(and I think it should be 11., 12., 13., 14., 15., 15., 17., 18., 18., 20.)

I had 6 out of these on my list, 3 from the previous round, and 2 that were just outside top 30. Though there were 3-4 others that just missed the list narrowly, and I didn't even think of Sarella, but she's cool, the only Sand Snake so far that I really like.

I had 6 out of these on my list, 3 from the previous round, and 2 that were just outside top 30. Though there were 3-4 others that just missed the list narrowly, and I didn't even think of Sarella, but she's cool, the only Sand Snake so far that I really like.

I'm responsible for the honorable mention of Dalla.

I'm responsible for the honorable mention of Dalla.

I'm partially responsible for the honorable mentions of Rohanne Webber (#6 on my list) and Lady Smallwood (#11).

From the last round, I voted for: Mya Stone (my #5), MMD and Alysanne (Dacey just missed out on my list).

From this one: Lyanna, Cersei, Alys Karstark, Wylla Manderly, Melisandre and Olenna.

I'm partially responsible for the honorable mentions of Rohanne Webber (#6 on my list) and Lady Smallwood (#11).

From the last round, I voted for: Mya Stone (my #5), MMD and Alysanne (Dacey just missed out on my list).

From this one: Lyanna, Cersei, Alys Karstark, Wylla Manderly, Melisandre and Olenna.

HMs: I was the Myranda Royce (#3) vote (as always. :) ), but none of the others.

Last round: Mya #18, Dacey #19.

This round: Ashara, Lyanna, Maergery, and Lady O.

HMs: None

Round 1: Old Nan, Barbrey Dustin, Myrcella Baratheon, Osha, Missandei

I suppose I'll hold off on Round 2 just so I don't reveal too much information, not that it matters much.

It doesn't matter as long as just a couple of us mention we had some people on our lists, but not the number of points we gave them - we can be sure that every character in this round had at least 2-3 people, probably more, voting for them- but if everyone started revealing it, people might start changing their lists. :D

Archived