A New Look at Guessing Games-#9 - Favorite Ladies

lil' ghost

Round 2 points:

10 for correct guess Ties: 8 for correct

6 for 1 off Ties: 4 for 1 off

2 for 2 off. Ties: 0 or 2 off

20. Ashara Dayne - 39 (2)

Barristan - “Even after all these years, Ser Barristan could still recall Ashara’s smile, the sound of her laughter. He had only to close his eyes to see her, with her long dark hair tumbling about her shoulders and those haunting purple eyes.”

19. Melisandre - 42 (4)

“When the red star bleeds and the darkness gathers, Azor Ahai shall be born again amidst smoke and salt to wake dragons out of stone.”

19. Lyanna Stark - 42 (4)

“Promise me, Ned”

17. Wylla Manderly - 44 (6)

“They killed Lord Eddard and Lady Catelyn and King Robb. He was our king! He was brave and good and the Freys murdered him. If Lord Stannis will avenge him, we should join Lord Stannis.”

16. Alys Karstark - 45 (4)

“So, I am now a woman wed. A wildling husband with his own little wildling army.”

16. Arianne Martell - 45 (6)

Doran - “Words are like arrows, Arianne. Once loosed, you cannot call them back.”

14. Sarella Sand - 47 (4)

We haven’t seen much of her, but Doran is leaving her to “play her game.” Believed to be Alleras in Oldtown.

13. Cersei Lannister - 54 (5)

“The only way to keep your people loyal is to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy.”

12. Margaery Tyrell - 58 (7)

“I will be Queen.”

11. Olenna “Queen of Thorns” - 67 (8)

“There is entirely too much tut-tutting in this realm, if you ask me. All these kings would do a deal better if they put down their swords and listened to their mothers”

Impressive round by Yomi and Ser Blackfyre!

Nice guessing, Annara.

HC, don’t fear about your “don’t think, just do” this was a tough round.

yomi: 20+ 56= 76

Ashara: 10

Melisandre: 8

Lyanna: 4

Sarella: 6

Alys: 8

Arianne: 4

Margaery: 6

Olenna: 10

Ser Blackfyre: 8+ 56 = 64

Alys: 2

Wylla: 6

Sarella: 2

Lyanna: 2

Cersei: 10

Margaery: 10

The Wolf Lord’s Daughter: 19+44 = 63

Margaery: 2

Lord Sapna: 16+44 = 60

Ashara:10

Melisandre: 4

Arianne: 8

Margaery: 6

Cersei: 6

Pancake Mountain that Rides: 15+38= 53

Bustard: 17+34 =51

Alys: 4

Cersei: 2

Steelborn: 21+30 = 51

Ashara: 6

Cersei: 2

Olenna: 2

Annara Snow: 6+44 = 50

Cersei: 10

Dany Lannister: 24+24 = 48

Olenna: 6

a shadow: 19+28 = 47

Alys: 4

Olenna: 6

Mathis of Rowan: 44

Ashara: 2

The Once and Future King: 19+22 =41

Ashara: 2

Sarella: 6

Honeyed Chicken: 28+8 =36

The King in the South: 18

Final Round:

Arya Stark -- Asha Greyjoy -- Brienne of Tarth -- Catelyn Stark -- Daenerys Targaryen -- Ellaria Sand -- Meera Reed -- Sansa Stark -- Shireen Baratheon -- Ygritte

Good luck and have fun!

**Deadline: Friday Noon EDT, Atlanta time**

It doesn't matter as long as just a couple of us mention we had some people on our lists, but not the number of points we gave them - we can be sure that every character in this round had at least 2-3 people, probably more, voting for them- but if everyone started revealing it, people might start changing their lists. :D

Myself included :P I'm very sneaky...

10. Ygritte

9. Meera Reed

8. Ellaria Sand

7. Shireen Baratheon

6. Catelyn Stark

5. Brienne of Tarth

4. Asha Greyjoy

3. Daenerys Targaryen

2. Sansa Stark

1. Arya Stark

Ok, so I'm going to admit that even though I triple checked myself I missed Val as someone that should have been named in the first round. :(

It wouldn't have changed much, except the ties at 35. I'm sorry to you all, I thought I'd be a good host..but, hosting this game must not be my cup of tea...(lesson learned)..So, I'm going to say that 1 of these ladies was on all 11 [ok, only 10 lists as i'm going back through this all. but, one person sent a list with lots of unique characters] lists I received and all of you that have guessed so far for this round have already underestimated her.

Ok, so I'm going to admit that even though I triple checked myself I missed Val as someone that should have been named in the first round. :(

It wouldn't have changed much, except the ties at 35. I'm sorry to you all, I thought I'd be a good host..but, hosting this game must not be my cup of tea...(lesson learned)..So, I'm going to say that 1 of these ladies was on all 11 lists I received and all of you that have guessed so far for this round have already underestimated her.

After the hash I made of Acrophobia, I'm sure as heck not going to complain - I think you've been great!

eta

I just read your last sentence more carefully . . . hmm.

well it can't be her or her or her, because none of them was on my list, BUT "she" was and I have her kinda low. Thanks for the hint! ;)

Archived