Why did Sansa stay in Kings Landing rather than leave with the Hound?

:lol: Haha! Indeed I think he did.

As much as we may mock Sandor for his cringe-worthy attempts to woo Yon fair maiden, I think...dare I say...it seems to have worked! Perhaps the Hound has out-foxed us all with his wiley Casanova skills. Who whudda thunk it!

That's what I keep saying. Whatever it is he did, it sure worked. Here, this is from Suddenly Sandor (he cracks me up):

https://twitter.com/SuddenlySandor/status/479741539996811264

:agree:

Yup, I don't think there's anything else to add here. Maybe I'll mention that she thought Dontos was her one and true Florian one last time...

Yeah, but she doesn't think about her 'one true Florian's' sloppy kisses tho. It the kiss that got away she thinks about the most...

Poor Sansa, if they get together she will have exactly zero charming compliments from him... "pretty little thing" is about as good as it gets, and he had to drink quite a bit to get that priceless gem out.

H'eh, when he gets off the Quiet Isle he'll more like, "Gee Little Bird, you look so, so, ALIVE!"

:drool:

He was DRUNK, held a knife to her throat, Stannis at this point was close to entering the gates and winning, in her mind it was safer to wait for Stannis then to go with a broken violent drunk.

Not much else to add. I wouldn't trust a drunk Sandor myself, besides she must have been terrified of him. Besides, at least at court she is ''safe'' so long as they need her. Out there, it's war, and Sansa is not as crafty as Arya in such a situation.

Albeit I'm not sure she thought of Stannis as a rescuer that much. He would probably take her hostage too, maybe to negociate something with Robb but more likely to keep him in line.

Indeed. I think the next time she sees him, he'll have to run for cover. She wants to climb him like a tree. He'll be all, I'm so confused!

OMG that would be hilarious. I really want to see them meet each other, that will be one epic chapter.

Archived