Ukraine 16: We love you Vald! We really, really do!

Ser Scot A Ellison

HahahahahahahbahahahabahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahHahahHhh

AhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHhahahahahahaha

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

:gasp:

Hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I need to breath... Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahj

You're a funny person PestilencE you really really are.

Obviously the Russian troops were there to ensure that the central Ukrainian government doesn't intervene militarily to invalidate the referendum, like it did in 1994.

They were just setting up before the referendum so that they could be ready for it!

Like I said:

If you fail to acknowledge the facts I presented, you are beyond help.

Your cynical and mocking attitude only shows how you fail to reason logically, so you have to resort to such an infantile attitude instead.

Like I said:

If you fail to acknowledge the facts I presented, you are beyond help.

Your cynical and mocking attitude only shows how you fail to reason logically, so you have to resort to such an infantile attitude instead.

What facts?

see previous page, my first post in it

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-31796226

Vladimir Putin has admitted for the first time that the plan to annex Crimea was ordered weeks before the referendum on self-determination.

Crimea was formally absorbed into Russia on 18 March, to international condemnation, after unidentified gunmen took over the peninsula.

Good facts, but they don't support the position you are taking on this page.

Vladimir Putin has admitted for the first time that the plan to annex Crimea was ordered weeks before the referendum on self-determination.

So, Putin planned ahead. And the problem is... where exactly?

So, Putin planned ahead. And the problem is... where exactly?

Putin planned ahead to annex a part of another country. The problem is inherent to the situation.

Unless, I guess, you think it's ok to annex another country's territory?

So, word is crazy shit is about to go down in Moscow:

http://www.westernjournalism.com/kremlin-tells-journalists-not-leave-moscow-weekend-expect-major-announcement/#qoESSMJqBHEK9Hax.97

The Kremlin is preparing a major announcement; journalists are asked not to depart for the weekend.

A source in the press service of the President of Russia says he is preparing a major announcement in the near future; and for this reason, heads of relevant media are asked to be ready in the next few days for a possible press conference.

This was indirectly confirmed by the CEO of the Center for Political Information polit-info, Alexei Mukhin.

Mukhin also denied reports that President Putin is currently incapacitated.

What news?

This is the rumour:

http://mw.ua/WORLD/illarionov-putin-to-be-removed-from-power-in-the-next-few-days-1437_.html

A sudden and mysterious disappearance of Vladimir Putin gave rise to many rumors and versions. Former presidential adviser, Andrey Illarionov reports that in a few days it will be announced about the resignation of Vladimir Putin and the power will be taken by a group of officers and security forces led by the head of the presidential administration Sergey Ivanov.

Illarionov admits that the security forces might come to power after the possible removal of Vladimir Putin and his clique.

The expert makes the conclusion by saying that the financial and military support is being lost by the Russian President.

Putin's disappearance raises questions of not only about his whereabouts, but about his condition, says Illarionov. He also believes that the Prime Minister Dmitriy Medvedev will be changed by Mr Ivanov. After that, it will be announced about Putin's resignation.

So ... yeah. This could get interesting. Or it could be a load of bullshit.

Archived