Answering Questions with Questions: House chore talk not allowed.(v17)

Ramsay B.

Ramsay will you accept the role of Ramasatella?

yes? Please?

And what could be an awesome role for Mark? The evil stepmother would it going to much beyond stereotypes?

If tomorrow never comes, should I bother cancelling my cable subscription ?

If you cancel it, how do you suppose you're gonna watch our movie? Do you think we're gonna settle with less than an HBO lease?

Ramsay will you accept the role of Ramasatella?

Kika, did you understand correctly when I told you to be in charge of ART production, not DRUGS production? How can you still mistake the name of our protagonist ?

Andromeda, are you looking for a job? Why don't you take care of the casting?

And Yomi, of course we're hitting the cinemas first, and also exploiting all the merchandising market, but do you think The King in Black is gonna be able to afford multiple cinema tickets if the cable suscription is already a problem, because, obviously, this movie has to be watched several times to fully appreciate its complexity?

And, when, did, we, get, over, comma, addiction,,,,,?

p.d.: In case the economic situation of our friend The King in Black doesn't change, can we give him/her a free T-shirt at least?

p.d.2: Doesn't Ramasatella kinda sounds like Nutella? Should we change the plot and add some nutella in the yummy middle?

p.d.3: Why Mark is still loitering around without a task? Can you at least offer to supply the catering for the crew?

Do you know any rules for commata in English? Or shall I just continue to go with the advice from my British colleague and just sprinkle some over the text (less than I woud use in German, though)?

Archived