Bloodborne: Get that @#$% out of the VG thread!

aceluby

Still continuing my NG+ run to platinum, but took a sidetrack to do some co-op for a few hours on Saturday and Sunday. Had a lot of fun helping people out, well.... except for the guy who literally made me beat the Blood Starved Beast on my own and I ended up dying when he was down to a sliver of health. Fuck that guy ;) Took out Paarl, Blood Starved Beast, and the witches otherwise. Now it's either off to the Forbidden Forest, the castle, or try my hand at a pre-Rom nightmare of Mensis (I think...). Might do that since I doubt I'll need more stats to finish of NG+.

Got my platinum trophy. I did run past half of the last Chalice dungeon though (Pthumerian Ihyll), so I need to go back and explore the rest. Still have the Loran Darkbeast (Lower Loran) to beat, and the Isz Challice. And I'll probably get to them. But now I'm itching for a new character. Maybe PVP oriented. And I may have to cheat to get the Reiterpallash and Evelyn early; as that's what I'm leaning toward using.

So far, PvP is great. What I've been doing is setting my password to a bunch of random characters so I can't do co-op, but since I'm in the Vilebloods covenant it will still match me up with someone from the Executioners covenant to do battle with when I ring the bell. It's a pretty clever way to invade w/out needing to have the other person have a sinister bell going.

Yeah, I've heard of those tricks.

I set up a new character. I'm trying to rush my way to Cainhurst so I can get my weapons. Using the Threaded Cane until then, and it's been a pretty fun weapon.

Decided to co-op in the early areas, but the boss fights are just a disaster. Took on the Cleric beast with Gascoigne and 2 other players. I didn't even know you could have that many people. We just backed him into a corner and all wailed on him. He really couldn't do anything about it and it wasn't a very fun match. Only had 1 other player for Gascoigne, so that was a more enjoyable fight. Then another ganking for BSB, except that I wasn't paying attention to my poison meter and died just short of beating it. :blushing:

Once I get the Reiterpallash then I'll try some PVP around Cainhurst and the Forest. Might have to go as far as beating Logarius to join the Vilebloods if I can't get matched reliably.

I only had 3 invasions on my first character, but they were good. Much better than DS2 PVP.

Archived