[TV SPOILERS] Arya, Jaqen and the 'Gift of Mercy'

WheelofIceandFire

I think she will not be in this episode. They clearly prefer for her to have longer scenes (for good reason, since her scenes are atmospheric, but not much happen in them) and this episode will be packed with all other storylines.

Understanding how D&D like to treat the theme as cleverly as the NY Times crossword, The Gift for The Girl could simply be a "New" face..For Jon, I expect that he is reunited with Ghost. I have to think that Sana will be "given" Reek... I believe that the obvious gift at the wall is involving wild lings and the gift..but it would seem to be more natural after the battle of Hardhome.

Kingslanding is a mess, but I dont see Cercies uncle being killed yet, he will not be around till after she is charged. As for the rest anything is open.

Episode 7, airing on May 23, has the Gilly (Hannah Murray) and Samwell sex scene. Tyene Sand (Rosabell Laurenti Sellers) is also supposed to get naked as she is talking to Bronn in prison. And Daenerys (Emilia Clarke) has a scene in bed with Daario.

It would be just like D&D to leave Ayra out of this episode but keep the fat, pink mast in.

OMFG, the fat pink mast. Methinks this scene will be even more hilarious than in the book. I wonder if they'll actually make a reference to that quote. I swear I will fall out of my seat laughing.

Understanding how D&D like to treat the theme as cleverly as the NY Times crossword, The Gift for The Girl could simply be a "New" face..For Jon, I expect that he is reunited with Ghost. I have to think that Sana will be "given" Reek... I believe that the obvious gift at the wall is involving wild lings and the gift..but it would seem to be more natural after the battle of Hardhome.

Kingslanding is a mess, but I dont see Cercies uncle being killed yet, he will not be around till after she is charged. As for the rest anything is open.

Wow, you were correct on almost every point.

Archived