Consequences for Theon?

nationalanthem91

Do you think Ramsay will get so vile n overzealous that Roose will be forced to get rid of him?? I mean Ramsay has done unspeakable wrongs so far and roose tolerates him. What will be the breaking point? Will it have to be a direct insult to the Gods or house Bolton??

Do you think Ramsay will get so vile n overzealous that Roose will be forced to get rid of him?? I mean Ramsay has done unspeakable wrongs so far and roose tolerates him. What will be the breaking point? Will it have to be a direct insult to the Gods or house Bolton??

You know, I used to think Roose would draw the line at Ramsay endangering the well being of house Bolton but, after his 'You are my son' speech in episode 505, I think Roose is genuinely proud of Ramsay and will now allow him a lot of leeway.

Roose is cold and still but under the facade, I'm starting to think he appreciates Ramsay's aggression and chaos, possibly even identifies with it as how he was in his younger years. I'm starting to think that if Ramsay killed fat Walder, Roose might shrug and try and cover it up - probably blame Reek if he was still around.

Roose wants his family to survive and if he took Walda to wife for her weight in Silver as well as an alliance pact in betraying robb. If Ramsay seemingly off's Walda, he can easily wash his hands of it, keep the silver and if he could, get rid of Ramsay and show wise, there is Sansa. Ironically, Sansa first thought Littlefinger was marrying her to Roose and she said she would starve herself to death, kill herself before marrying him. That would be reason enough to jump from a Castle Tower, would it not?

You know, I used to think Roose would draw the line at Ramsay endangering the well being of house Bolton but, after his 'You are my son' speech in episode 505, I think Roose is genuinely proud of Ramsay and will now allow him a lot of leeway.

if this was a D&D game, Ramsay is like chaotic evil and Roose is either Lawful or Neutral evil, probably more neutral - Roose is cold and still but under the facade, I'm starting to think he appreciates Ramsay's agression and chaos, possibly even identifies with it as how he was in his younger years.

The more I watch and read I tend to agree. I just hope the end game for both is incredibly gruesome and painful haha. I tend to think Ramsay has like unlimited reigns with roose. He does the dirty work and roose doesn't have to.....well after the red wedding.

Ramsey is a lot more rational on the show than in the books.

To a degree. It still doesn't make sense for him to ruin Theon a valuable hostage. It also doesn't make sense to beat Sansa when he's trying to get a baby on her. I don't know he still seems very impulsive and without the ability to look at the long game.

To a degree. It still doesn't make sense for him to ruin Theon a valuable hostage. It also doesn't make sense to beat Sansa when he's trying to get a baby on her. I don't know he still seems very impulsive and without the ability to look at the long game.

Maybe impulsivity will be his ultimate downfall. His lack of hindsight and foresight. He just does what he wants. That could be his downfall. Or he could take over the world (sarcasm intended)

I get the impression that Roose, atleast in the books, lets Ramsay be the bad guy but is ultimately expendable once Walda has babies and being a Frey, that is highly probable. He then laments that Ramsay will kill them as they are a threat to his position. Ramsay is Roose's Junk Yard Dog. usefull but with a short life capacity. Roose is biding his time until Ramsay is done for their world. The problem is, Ramay is probably already thinking of offing his dad to secure his own position now that he is wed and Walda is pregnant.

The more I watch and read I tend to agree. I just hope the end game for both is incredibly gruesome and painful haha. I tend to think Ramsay has like unlimited reigns with roose. He does the dirty work and roose doesn't have to.....well after the red wedding.

Well, I think the Freys and Boltons are all going to die at the hands of unJon leading an undead army to clean the North down to the crossing. So, I suspect Ramsay may get the kind of death that George A Romero used to give his characters in films like Day of the Dead, you know, keep them alive with zombification so they can see their insides pulled out and eaten, or something.

I think that ultimately the show (and books) are heading to a place that suggests you have to become a monster to beat the monsters.

He doesn't care about people and he likes controlling people and he does that by beating people.

He doesn't care about people and he likes controlling people and he does that by beating people.

And flaying them, and castrating them and hunting them. He may not be nice but at least he is a doer :)

Nothing Ramsay has done makes political sense. I think he is such a sadist that he cannot help but to hurt people. Pretty much causing others pain is what he gets off on.

Ramsay is expendable once Walda births a son..

Ramsay is expendable once Walda births a son..

Which is why I think he plots to kill Walda. He knows that he is expendable. He HAS to be the true heir and get an heir of his own. He has to be legitimate and have power. He will do anything to keep that control.

So all of this means that for Ramsay to achieve his arc, and become a viable entity in his own right, he needs to kill, or castrate Roose? Ramsay needs to cut off the seed that could supersede his station, not nullify wombs that can receive it.

So all of this means that for Ramsay to achieve his arc, and become a viable entity in his own right, he needs to kill, or castrate Roose? Ramsay needs to cut off the seed that could supersede his station, not nullify wombs that can receive it.

And we know Ramsay loves the removal of the male reproductive organs more than most.

And we know Ramsay loves the removal of the male reproductive organs more than most.

Indeed. I'm surprised Ramsay didn't castrate Roose as soon as he got the Bolton name, only way to be sure :) Actually makes me a bit disappointed in Ramsay's supposed intelligent psychopath status, he must like his dad or something.

I suspect that for someone like Ramsay, it would be rather difficult to get an erection without sadism and cruelty. Which is why Myranda, whilst she is interesting in a Karla Homolka kind of way, doesn't make any damn sense as a consensual girlfriend.

I suspect that for someone like Ramsay, it would be rather difficult to get an erection without sadism and cruelty. Which is why Myranda, whilst she is interesting in a Karla Homolka kind of way, doesn't make any damn sense as a consensual girlfriend.

I have a sneaky feeling that Myranda is just a survivor and is scared that Sansa will cause her death. She may be a "wildcard" in the last two episodes.

I have a sneaky feeling that Myranda is just a survivor and is scared that Sansa will cause her death. She may be a "wildcard" in the last two episodes.

I could def see myranda trying to get rid of Sansa via killing her or helping her escape. I think myranda is bound to Ramsay out of fear bt also out of being a bit S&M herself. She knows what it takes so he does not get bored and she will do whatever it takes to please him. Sansa is competition for sure.

I could def see myranda trying to get rid of Sansa via killing her or helping her escape. I think myranda is bound to Ramsay out of fear bt also out of being a bit S&M herself. She knows what it takes so he does not get bored and she will do whatever it takes to please him. Sansa is competition for sure.

I got the impression that Myranda was trying to warn Sansa every step of the way because - she would be competition that she really cannot compete with and would make her death a possibility but I wonder if she also may be part of an undercover North that really does not want the Boltons in charge and genuinely is trying to save Sansa for the sake that she is a Stark. I may be overblowing this but it would be a real twist if she is at heart a Stark loyalist who has just done things to survive.

Archived