(Spoilers All) About Viserion and Rhaegal

The Blind Cookie

So in ADWD Quentyn Martell manages to release Viserion and Rhaegal in all their glory. Will this happen in the show though? Who would be the most likely candidate to replace Quentyn if it does happen?

Out of all the characters present I'd say Daario would be the most likely candidate, seeing as he'll notice how powerless the Sons of the Harpy will be against Drogon when he'll most likely appear in the arena.

Another possibility would be the Sons of the Harpy themselves. They might want to try killing the other dragons after seeing the carnage brought by Drogon, but fail miserably and end up releasing them.

Are there any other clues?

after knowing that Dany uses the dragons to kill masters ..

the sons of the harpy will try to kill them at the same time they surround dany ...so i expect a double attack one at pit and another at the dragon cell ..

but when they have gone in the harpies will realize that dragons have grown out of their chains and they come from dark and burns them ..

then fly to pit where dany is and Drogon too arrives ..and she flies with them

this is what iam hoping will happen or they not get released at all till dany comes back

I definitely think the Sons of the Harpy will try and kill them and instead all get killed. Wouldn't surprise me if they reveal Hizdahr is the Harpy (I don't think he is in the books but there are no other candidates in the show) and he gets roasted.

the sons of the harpy will try to kill them at the same time they surround dany ...so i expect a double attack one at pit and another at the dragon cell ..

but when they have gone in the harpies will realize that dragons have grown out of their chains and they come from dark and burns them ..

this is what iam hoping will happen or they not get released at all till dany comes back

I would LOVE her to fly away with all three!

I would LOVE her to fly away with all three!

i think there is good chance of that happening

the scene with dothraki on the episode 10 will be a call back to her season 1 ending with all three dragons and dany grown

remember the first episode of season 4 where bthe dragons fight over the meat and thats where the show started to show that dany is losing the control of her dragons ...what better way to show the viewers that she has gained control of them when she along with her dragons eat the horse meat the dragons cooked in the dothraki sea

we have had all three dragons present in HOTU instead of drogon alone

like i said either it happens like this or they stay chained until dany comes back

Sons of the Harpy during the Daznak's Pit scene. Have the combat interlaced with cuts to the sons going to the pit to kill the dragons, but the dragons roast them and escape somehow. At some point the sons end up in the pit as they attempt to assassinate Dany. Drogon flies in and some of them attempt to kill him, then Viserion and Rhaegal come along and fuck shit up. Dany flies off on Drogon and Visarion & Rhaegal follow. Cue epic music and credits.

Sons of the Harpy during the Daznak's Pit scene. Have the combat interlaced with cuts to the sons going to the pit to kill the dragons, but the dragons roast them and escape somehow. At some point the sons end up in the pit as they attempt to assassinate Dany. Drogon flies in and some of them attempt to kill him, then Viserion and Rhaegal come along and fuck shit up. Dany flies off on Drogon and Visarion & Rhaegal follow. Cue epic music and credits.

But unfortunately everybody in the Pit is dead?

That's not happy end.

But unfortunately everybody in the Pit is dead?

That's not happy end.

Jorah might take on Barristan's "Take me! Over here!" role and get roasted for it, but otherwise just Sons of the Harpy. Tyrion would stay well back as would Hizdar and Missandei. I'm unsure about Grey Worm. If Jorah and/or Grey Worm dies the scene would be more emotional and saddening, but if everyone survives (except foolish harpies) then I can imagine it'd be very uplifting.

The cinematography alone (if they can pull it off) would make the scene epic to watch regardless of whether it's happy or sad. Plus the episode 9 "shocker" doesn't have to be happy - look at Ned's death, Ygritte's death, and most depressing of all the Red Wedding. As long as it's an epic moment to watch and/or has a large impact on the future story it fits.

I think Jorah will have the "over here!" role but will not get roasted unless he manages to give someone else greyscale first. Wondering if there will be poisoned locusts or if maybe the show will have a Sons of Harpy attack on Dany as well as on the two contained dragons. If that happens, maybe Jorah will join in protecting her from that, too.

I think Pit Madness is definitely coming this week as the final scene. Week 10 will have Dany found by the Dothraki, or whatever the show equivalent is, if different.

Jon's stabbing will be the final scene of episode 10. Cut to black and watch the internet blow up from unsullied reactions.

I was thinking the exact same thing! Exact :cool4: :cool4:

We'll see what happens next episode

Archived