[Book Spoilers] Lady Stoneheart in Episode 10?

Locust094

I fear for Sansa if Stannis and Mel take Winterfell. Brienne might be able to protect her but what happens to Stannis's men if Stannis dies? Who would control them?. Might they sack and rape everywhere and every woman. This is a most dangerous situation no matter the outcome. Escape and hide is the best option for Sansa.

Only other rape I see for her is LF, and that may not actually be a rape, could be her choice. :ack:

I think Sansa will eventually be happy with Tyrion.

I think she will be very happy with Brienne, given how men have treated her.

Brienne is the only" knight" who lives up to Sansa's and her own ideals of a knight.

She also has the Beauty and Beast angle. Jaime calls her "a great beast of a woman."

So there.

I think she will be very happy with Brienne, given how men have treated her.

Well the women didn't treat her as harsh, but they were far from cuddly.

Doesn't seem to be either's nature from the story line book or show.

Also I thought Sansa could sacrifice herself as the Ice Queen to seal a peace with Westeros.

That would be awesome.

I think it would be silly for Sansa to be LSH. While bad things have happened to her, it's nothing remotely close to what her mother went through. So there's not the right level of rage.....

That would be awesome.

I think it would be silly for Sansa to be LSH. While bad things have happened to her, it's nothing remotely close to what her mother went through. So there's not the right level of rage.....

Disagree. Sansa's been through worse, if anything.

That's not how life works. And it's only a few dudes in a world full of many dudes that have treated Sansa like shit.

Actually, it is exactly how life works. If you are continually abused by men, even if you once desired them, you don't have much desire for them. It's called negative reinforcement.

Actually, it is exactly how life works. If you are continually abused by men, even if you once desired them, you don't have much desire for them. It's called negative reinforcement.

She's been abused by a handful of men. Doesn't mean she's gonna become a lesbian over night and suddenly want to fuck Brienne.

And what about all the positive men in her life? You know, her dad, her brothers, Tyrion, the Hound.

Stop trying to force your guy issues on a fictional character, it's silly.

She's been abused by a handful of men. Doesn't mean she's gonna become a lesbian over night and suddenly want to fuck Brienne.

And what about all the positive men in her life? You know, her dad, her brothers, Tyrion, the Hound.

Stop trying to force your guy issues on a fictional character, it's silly.

I'm female, straight and married. Don't force your anti-lesbian bias on what is obvious.

She's had no positive sexual encounters with men.

What's obvious?

Sansa will be very happy with Brienne, given how men have treated her.

She's had no positive sexual relations with men.

Brienne is the only" knight" who lives up to Sansa's and her own ideals of a knight.

She also has the Beauty and Beast angle. Jaime calls her "a great beast of a woman."

So there...or they will become just very good friends.

Archived