[Book Spoilers] Lady Stoneheart in Episode 10?

Locust094

*Ahem* just to build on my earlier post, why would HBO be interviewing Pod after the episode 10 viewing if he isn't involved in something.....out of the ordinary? It's Pod. He's like 42nd on the list of importance.

If he helps rescue her and they start a journey to the Riverlands, Pod might be Sansa's Florian at last.

What? Anything could happen on this show.

If he helps rescue her and they start a journey to the Riverlands, Pod might be Sansa's Florian at last.

i feel like pod is nobody now who is a somebody in the future.

i don't think she is going to the riverlands soon not without running from WW

She falls in love with him and they row over the trident in a white swan boat. The water is filled with floating flowers and candles, loons in the background. A deep orange sunset ends with purple streaks, the stars shine brighter than ever. Sansa is entranced by the sheer beauty, unbelieving of her luck. On the riverside LF comes to them and shoots Pod in the face with crossbows.

written by D. Bennioff and D. Weiss

She falls in love with him and they row over the trident in a white swan boat. The water is filled with floating flowers and candles, loons in the background. A deep orange sunset ends with purple streaks, the stars shine brighter than ever. Sansa is entranced by the sheer beauty, unbelieving of her luck. On the riverside LF comes to them and shoots Pod in the face with crossbows.

written by D. Bennioff and D. Weiss

:unsure: sounds plausible.

Why would D&D talk to Pod's actor after E10 airs?

Because his "break the internet" line has done a great job manufacturing hype and if it affects the ratings he gets a nice raise on his contract for next year.

I am jaded. Why are so many of the actors out trying to play up this finale in the media? You didn't have Michelle Fairley and Richard Madden appearing in a dozen interviews the weeks prior to the Red Wedding proclaiming how huge it was going to be. The reaction and the waves it created happened naturally. I am suspicious that this is going to be a fairly ordinary episode

LSH won't appear........but we would have talked about the episode a lot.....and certainky if she doesn,t appear we will continue discussing it....so yes, it will break the internet....

They will have to change J and B story a lot, and maybe why not? Get some Podsan.....i think it would be cute

Since there is no Riverlands, perhaps BWB/Stoneheart have more reason to have been recruiting to take back Wintrfell and revenge on Boltons? If they have Brienne up there, certainly wouldn't be out of D&D's plot/timeline destruction to make Riverlands Winterfell since multiple major intersections of arcs seem to be there.

Doubtful but with these guys running the show where they want now, anything is possible.

Stop it!!

DD will actually hear this ship and do it. Gods no. We want Sansa, if at all, romantically reunited with Sandor. Or just reunited. No Pod.

No. We really don't. :ack: Stupidest ship of all time. The Hound is super rapey.

If no Stoneheart, at least give us the Hound back at some point to redeem his honor as a reformed "true" knight that he used to despise in his hatred of everything and everyone. Wishful thinking, I know. Clegane Bowl. Get the hype!

Since there is no Riverlands, perhaps BWB/Stoneheart have more reason to have been recruiting to take back Wintrfell and revenge on Boltons? If they have Brienne up there, certainly wouldn't be out of D&D's plot/timeline destruction to make Riverlands Winterfell since multiple major intersections of arcs seem to be there.

Doubtful but with these guys running the show where they want now, anything is possible.

Except it seems like the Riverlands is coming back into things next season.

A Septon Meribald-esque character has been cast, as well as rumors that Walder Frey will be returning. I also think there was some comment by D & D about bringing back the actor who plays Edmure. In all, there is no way they can ignore the Riverlands. Too much is going on there or will happen there.

Which is again why it makes perfect sense to end this season with Stoneheart. But again, I don't think it's happening.

Archived