Do you believe in God?

Hoffa

No. This fucked up beautiful universe makes a lot more sense to me without a God in it. Like, if this is the universe which an all powerful, all knowledgeable God proposed, I think it should have been turned down in the early draft version, when somebody put a red line through "children born deaf and blind" and added "telekenisis" to the project plan.

I believe consciousness exists on a subatomic level and that there is some mechanism that sorts out who/what gets to come beck when/as what.

i don't believe in the Abrahamic bearded patriarch in the sky zapping baddies and buffing the upright. If that were the case then why are there incredibly scummy successful powerful people and truly righteous brokeass losers? How could there be such horror in the world if there were an omnipresent all powerful deity?

But if "God" was just a judging panel at the end of the dance contest that is life who holds up a score card that entitles you to a redo of varying quality should you qualify, I could get behind that.

No.

I do not claim there is no god, I just do not believe there is.

As for the Abrahamaic god, even if this entity does exist I will not worship it on account of it being a massive wanker.

Archived