Ran

Introductions

I haven't introduced myself yet, but better late than never...

I'm 24, I live in Germany, came here about 15 years ago with my family. I was born and raised in Egypt. I have been a reader of fantasy literature basicly since I was taught to read... ASOIAF is my all time favorite.

I'm a science student, love to party and listen to electronic music... I've been playing volleyball for many years, but have neglected it lately....

I did not know this forum existed for a long time... so I am happy that I found it and so many people that love the books as much as I do....

Valar morghulis

Valar dohaeris.

Moin moin, Slyva. And welcome to the boards! :cheers:

hey everyone! I'm a longtime lurker, but figured it was time to start getting more active in the forums. I'm a 24 yr old former Army Brat currently living the the (best) state of Maryland. I got started in fantasy by reading the Hobbit, then Chronicles of Narnia, Harry Potter and now ASOIAF. I'm currently obsessed with all things GOT/ASOIAF to the point that I blog about it but I also love everything in popular culture (movies, books, tv). I'm currently an Intern (living the American dream.ha) slowly moving towards my goal of going to graduate school for clinical psychology. That's pretty much me in a nutshell

Thanks! I'm a little overwhelmed on getting started though

Find a place on the forum your most comfortable being, then branch out (stretching your roots like a tree) to the others..... That's how I did it. But you'll find your rhythm, most of the people here are pretty cool to chat with.

repost - (I posted in the wrong section)

Hello everyone! I've been a long time reader of GRRM's series since 2002. I've also been a long time visitor of this forum & a huge fan of Elio & Linda's discussion vids on youtube. I just created my account & I wanted to say hello to everyone.

I was very pleased that "The Princess & the Queen" had a character named Addam (which is my name!) so Addam Valaryon seemed a natural choice. I'm a historian specializing in royal/noble history & culture which makes the SOIAF series all more fun for me, & I hope I will have something worthy to contribute to the discussions.

repost - (I posted in the wrong section)

Hello everyone! I've been a long time reader of GRRM's series since 2002. I've also been a long time visitor of this forum & a huge fan of Elio & Linda's discussion vids on youtube. I just created my account & I wanted to say hello to everyone.

I was very pleased that "The Princess & the Queen" had a character named Addam (which is my name!) so Addam Valaryon seemed a natural choice. I'm a historian specializing in royal/noble history & culture which makes the SOIAF series all more fun for me, & I hope I will have something worthy to contribute to the discussions.

Welcome to the boards! :cheers:

Hello!

I'm SapphireGhost18 aka Kadia aka Jon Snow lover. I've been lurking for a few months now and recently decided to start to add to the conversation. It's terrifying especially since most of the forum has been following the series since the beginning ( I watched all three seasons of the show before I started the book series. I'm on my second re-read. ADwD specifically)

I'm love comic books, GoTs, Doctor Who, Eureka, Star Wars, Star Trek (I like both equally don't ask me to rank them!), Twilight Zone, Harry Potter, DIY projects, Sewing, gaming, movies and television, Cosplay, Lindy Hop, and about a billion other nerd friendly activities.

I hope to spend more time posting and less time writing post and chickening out and deleting it :drunk:

Hello everyone!!!!

Hey everyone I'm Alicia, I'm from the UK. I watched the TV Series before reading the books but decided to read them all and they really helped me take my mind off some things.

Anyway I'm looking forward to contributing and reading peoples interesting yet sometimes strange theories, my favourite characters are Stannis,Daenerys and Cersei.

Hey everyone I'm Alicia, I'm from the UK. I watched the TV Series before reading the books but decided to read them all and they really helped me take my mind off some things.

Anyway I'm looking forward to contributing and reading peoples interesting yet sometimes strange theories, my favourite characters are Stannis,Daenerys and Cersei.

Hi Alicia! Welcome to the board, and I hope you have a great time :)

Cercei is a brave choice of favourite character :D She's one of mine as well. Bad person (in my opinion), but great reading. But that's a discussion for the book threads so I'll leave it at that!

Hi Alicia! Welcome to the board, and I hope you have a great time :)

Cercei is a brave choice of favourite character :D She's one of mine as well. Bad person (in my opinion), but great reading. But that's a discussion for the book threads so I'll leave it at that!

Yes Cersei is a horrible person but she is just so fun to read!.