Which characters do you want to see meet up?

Connartist92

Samwell Tarly and Dickon Tarly. Interesting conversation between brothers. Wonder if he harbors any resentment towards Sam like their father.

For season 6 of the show they're casting a family (father, mother, son, daughters) and it looks like it coouuuldddd (possibly) be the Tarlys. If this is something pulled from the next book, you might just get your wish.

I have thought about this before actually. But i think if Rickon and Tommen ever met that they would be the ones to squash the beef between House Lannister and House Stark. Tommen may realize that his family are a bunch of assholes and that the Starks didn't deserve what happened to them. He may feel horrible for the atrocities and wish to make amends. Rickon is harder to guess since he has been unheard of for a long time. But he could see Tommen as a child like he is and understand that none of this was his fault. Earlier in the series when they were younger, they did not think about issues on a deep level, but now that they are getting older and have seen more of the world, they may be even more understanding than the adults. It would be funny if the two youngest characters become "the bigger person" and end their family feud.

It was kind of a joke, but Rickon would savage Tommen. I hope Tommen lives and inherits Casterly Rock, I still don't see why Varys had to kill Kevan, he could have just apprehended him.

It was kind of a joke, but Rickon would savage Tommen. I hope Tommen lives and inherits Casterly Rock, I still don't see why Varys had to kill Kevan, he could have just apprehended him.

I'm like 80% sure Tommen will die soon.

Varys killed Kevan to create more chaos, simple as that. If he has just arrested him, then everyone would know who took him and find out why and that would be the end of the madness and blaming. Then there's the possibility of him escaping to tell the tale of Varys trying to subdue him. After all, Varys isn't particularly strong and doesn't command any armies. But if Kevan mystetiously dies... Cersei will blame Tyrion or the Tyrells, the Tyrells will blame Cersei, I'm sure someone will blame Stannis or the ghosts of Robb Stark and Renly Baratheon. By killing him, Varys has strengthened the distrust between everyone at court in King's Landing, which is exactly what he wants.

I would like to see how Jon would deal with some people.

Ned Stark and Jon - I always wanted to know how the conversation they never had would be.

Jon and Ned Dayne - I think they would have a lot to talk

Jon and Howland Reed - I REALLY want this talk to happen.

Jorah and Jon - It would be a interesting talk.

Jon and Arya - The reunion between the two siblings.

Arya and Dany! Within the storyline they are probably going to be at odds, but I think it would be a pretty interesting meet up especially if Arya is slightly older to help Dany see her as an adult.

I hope they aren't at odds :( I feel like if Dany met Arya or Sansa (and knew who they were) she might be able to sympathize with them and stop hating the Starks so much

Aemon and Daenerys or Aegon.

Tyrion and Sam, just to read them nerd out on history.

Any Starks together.

Brienne and any Mormont woman. I'd like to see Brienne appreciating strong, independent women, and possibly be appreciated in turn.

Aemon and Daenerys or Aegon.

Tyrion and Sam, just to read them nerd out on history.

Any Starks together.

Brienne and any Mormont woman. I'd like to see Brienne appreciating strong, independent women, and possibly be appreciated in turn.

That last one, that would be amazing. As well as Aemon, and now I'm sad he never got to :(

The Stark children with undead Catelyn.

Yes, and especially Arya. Would their meeting temper Arya's hatred and revenge obsession, or further fuel it? It could go either way, but it could be fascinating either way.

Book Stannis and ShowStannis

Book Stannis:*Grinds teeth* "This did not happen in the books it is not canon "

Show Stannis:FIRE!!!!!!!!!BLOOOOOOD SACRIFICE BURN THE HERETIC PURGE THE UNCLEAN!!!

Shireen:"I'm gonna go with Book Father."

Archived