post ADWD missing persons report, and other loose ends.

Logicsbane

Okay, so I know most of these questions have been theorized to Death, but I wanted to summarize the questions that I hope to be answered in AWOW. Does anyone think these will all be answered in the next volume?

1. Who Volonquar of Maggys prophecy to Cercei?

2. Is Loras Tyrell really badly injured on Dragonstone?

3. Where is Howland Reed?

4. Where is Rickon Stark exactly and with whom?

5. Will we ever see a 'whole-ish' Theon Greyjoy as opposed to Reek?

6. Where is the Majority of Manderleys Army?

7. Where is Benjen Stark?

8. Where is Robett Glover?

9. Where is Galbart Glover and Maege Mormont?

10. Where is Aurane Waters?

11. Who is Ser Strong?

Of course there are the main cliff hangers we will surely be see at least some progress, such as:

1. What's going to go down between Dany T and the Dothraki now that she has a full grown Drogon with her?

2. The Brienne/Lady Stoneheart/Jaime Lannister 3-way

3. What more will Bran learn through the Weirwood Trees?

4. John Snow dead or alive or something else?

5. The Stannis/Bolton War

6. The War in Mereen

7. Young Griffs invasion of Westeros

8. The trials of Cercei and Margery

Of course, seeing as how the next book is mostly a set up for the finale, I don't expect we will have the following confirmed in AWOW:

1. John Snows Parentage

2. Is Young Griff legit Aegon Targaryen?

3. What is Littlefingers Endgame?

Lastly, I wonder if we will ever learn more about some of the smaller mysteries, such as Ashara Daynes fate, Brightroar -the Lannister Sword, among others.

So, not really looking for answers since most of it is covered extensively here, I just wanted to summarize a fraction of content that needs to be covered of the next book, and can any of the avid fans see themselves not taking a brief hiatus from work or Studies in order to power through the next book?

Okay, so I know most of these questions have been theorized to Death, but I wanted to summarize the questions that I hope to be answered in AWOW. Does anyone think these will all be answered in the next volume?

11. Who is Ser Strong?

Of course there are the main cliff hangers we will surely be see at least some progress, such as:

1. What's going to go down between Dany T and the Dothraki now that she has a full grown Drogon with her?

6. The War in Mereen

Of course, seeing as how the next book is mostly a set up for the finale, I don't expect we will have the following confirmed in AWOW:

1. John Snows Parentage

Lastly, I wonder if we will ever learn more about some of the smaller mysteries, such as Ashara Daynes fate, Brightroar -the Lannister Sword, among others.

So, not really looking for answers since most of it is covered extensively here, I just wanted to summarize a fraction of content that needs to be covered of the next book, and can any of the avid fans see themselves not taking a brief hiatus from work or Studies in order to power through the next book?

1. I think we don't know who the Valonquar is early WOW. Maybe not in the Whole WOW, but rather early in ADOS.

2. We have to know if Loras is badly injured, but i think we will not no before the second part of the book.

3. I think Howland is either in the Neck, or commands a token force. I have a feeling it was not Manderly who thought of using Davos but Howlands.

4. Rickon is on Skagos, but the Skagosi are planning to use him to take WF, since for all they know he is the last Stark alive.

5. I think Theon will die in WOW, so no.

6. A part of the Manderly Army, is already with Stannis under Aly Mormonts command. The others are under command of Howland Reed or Galbart Glover in the White Knife, waiting on orders to retake WF. Maybe they already had Orders, on the exact moment the Forces of Bolton rode out to meet Stannis.

7. Benjen is somewhere North, i don't think he is the HM. But i am convinced he will play a part in Jons return.

8. Robett Glover stayed out of WF, and watched the Forces of Bolton rode out, then he send orders to attack to Howland or Galbart.

9. Maege is either with Alysanne with the Manderly forces, or with Galbart at the White Knife.

10. Aurane Waters has joined Loras, or Salladhor Saan (Maybe encountered some of Aegons ships and joins him eventually).

11. Ser Strong is Gregor Clegane, but he is not headless. We never learned what happened to Robbs head after the Boltons had cut it off. I think Gregors head is send to Dorne, but that Robbs head is sewed upon Cleganes body.

Cliffhangers:

1. Dany marries the Khal, for an Alliance.

2. Either Jaime or Brienne doesn't survive that encounter. I think it will be Brienne.

3. I think Bran will learn more about the Stark History, who is the Nights King and About Jons Parentage (And possibly Hodors lineage).

4. Jon Snow is alive. Before the final blow came (We don't know exactly how many since Jon only felt four), Wun Wun went crazy seeing Jon suffer and Ghost attacked the Stabbers.

5. Stannis will win the war, killing Ramsay and then we learn that Stannis, Aly Mormont and Asha Greyjoy have fabricated the Pink Letter.

6. I think the Horn with Victarion is not the Dragonhorn, but rather the Horn of Joramun and while it gets blown, the wall starts to come down. Victarion will die, while Grey Worm and Daario get mortally wounded and Jorah saves Barristans life on the battlefield. There will be an encounter between Bloodbeard and Tatters, with Tatters being killed (Solving the Pentos storyline), and later a showdown between Bloodbeard and the weakend Belwas (With Belwas winning, increasing his status).

7. Although, his landing in the Stormlands, began unnoticed, some Stormlanders, Reachman and Crownlanders will join sides to hold the new power. Young Griff defeats them and marches to KL, only to see the city in ruines.

8. Cersei holds to much fate in Ser Robert. The Gravedigger comes to KL, to be the Faiths Champion. Not having seen Roberts Face, recognising him. The Gravedigger is on the losing hand, because of Fire, but then he looks in Cerseis eyes and wants to kill Ser Robert. Cersei flees KL, burning the City in the Progress.

Not confirmed in WOW:

1. Although i have said Bran will learn about Jons Parentage, the readers will not know until Brans first ADOS chapter. Bran learns it off page.

2. Who is Griff Really.

3. What happened to Edric Storm, Ashara Dayne and Dawn.

4. What must Ned promise to Lyanna (Only if Howland was not present in the room, else we will know due to flashback via Howland, i don't think it was about Jon, since Lyanna knew she would not have to ask Ned and Howland to take care of her son).

5. What is LF endgame.

6. What is Septon Meribald doing.

I'll attempt to give an answer, or at least my opinion, on as many of these as I can so here goes nothing

1.I believe the volanqar in maggy's prophecy is Jamie

2.I have no reason to believe that he isn't injured and there are so many men if that wasn't true they would have noted that, although now that I think about it, loras had tyrell men who reported that loras was injured and could have lied so...great now i'm questioning myself lol

3.I really do think that Howland is at Greywater Watch and has been there, no whether he has done anything like pulling some strings from behnd and covertly taking part in The Grand Northern Conspiracy, if true at all, is anyone's guess

4.I know Rickon is said to be on The Isle of Skagos which is what Manderly tells Davos but didn't bran tell him to go to white harbor? how the fuck did he get to Skagos?! That's a mystery I can't figure out but who knows maybe he is at Skagos

5.It may be entirely possible for theon to become well...Theon again, but I do't think he will ever be full Theon, I just don't see not being fucked up somehow for the rest of your life after torture like that, I mean you hear about soldiers who were POW's and come back or are rescued but are never the same so I imagine the it will be the same with Theon

6.I don't have an answer to that, I would assume it's explained or theorised in TGNC but I haven't read the theory and studied it enough times to really pull out the intricacies, and semantics of it

7.Considering George stated that we will go further north than ever and see the "True" North in his novels It might be benjen who we see from, I just can't think of any other character or faction that would go so far north other than the NW but with everything happening at the wall and their current lack of a lord commander makes me think they don't have any plans to go ranging farther than any other in the north in history, and we've already had wilding POV's before, a la Varamyr, so I don't see GRRM doing another but who knows I could be totally wrong

8. again intricacies of the TGNC

9. all I know is that one of the glovers, can't remember which for the life of me, either robett or galbart accompany Maege Mormont to greywater watch if the theory is true so that's is the most likely location for them to currently be

10.Well according to Valena Toland, in one of the arianne's POV's in TWOW sample chapters, that there is a new pirate king calling himself lord of the waters and his ships resemble the one's aurane had when he fled kings landing

11.By Ser Strong i take it you mean Ser Robert Strong, I always thought it was obvious that it was the mountain all fucked up by oberyn's poison and whatever the fuck qyburn did

No with the main cliffhangers

1.I think dany will gain a new khalasar because the dothraki will follow her due to her dragons

2.I'm stumped for this I don't know what the fuck is gonna happen there

3.maybe a vision showing lyanna and Rhaegar getting married since the only place with wierwood trees in the south is the isle of faces and it's not too far from the tower of joy, and lyanna would want to get married in front of a weirwood as is northern tradition, and lastly george stated that the isle of faces would come to fore in important ways in later books

4.Jon Snow lives!!! no but seriously I believe Jon is dead but will be resurrected and I have a few theories I do believe that Jon warged into ghost as we know wargs can do this and than mel will revive him, now it's stated that when you bring someone back from the dead they lose something as they're consciousness is brought back when it shouldn't but if Jon wargs into ghost and than when he is revived reenters his body he wouldn't have lost anything since his consciousness never went away but stayed intact in ghost, although this may all be wishful thinking since Jon is my favorite character

5.It's really a toss up at this point I mean Stannis died on the show and I know the show has changed things before and changed storylines before but they never drastically changed the story I mean in the books brienne gets taken by lady stoneheart and convinces jaime to leave with her but we don't know how important that is and before that her storyline is mostly looking for sansa and it was meandering but in the show they said fuck it lets have her find sansa plus LSH isn't in the show so they couldn't do it anyway, but this battle seems like it's going to have a big ripple in the plot and from what I remember of TGNC a lot of it rides on the assumption that stannis wins and this could play a huge part in the endgame and I just don't see the producers drasticlly changing the endgame to that extent

6.Well from the sample chapters we know that it seems like barristan and co. are winning especially with the arrival of Victarion's fleet but part of me believes that barristan will die and won't make it till the end of the battle or, although I doubt this, is killed by victarion

7.Again from sample chapters we know that fAegon has taken storms end so I guess they're off to a good start but I expect to get a lot more TWOW regarding the invasion

8.I sense a trial a combat incoming lol aside from that I have no thought's or theories I mean we know that cersie will die by strangulation so she most likely won't lose margaery on the other hand, well it's all up to coin toss at this point

On what we may or may not expect answers too

1.I fully expect to find out Jon's parentage in TWOW as george has stated he plans to reveal it in this novel although if TWOW becomes too long he might shift it over to ADOS but I doubt that's going to happen, and as a real believer in the R+L=J theory I am praying to the gods that It is shown and revealed and I believe it's going to be through Bran like I stated earlier with Rhaegar and lyanna's wedding

2.I believe that fAegon is a fake now whether he's just some kid who looks like a targaryen, as there are many in essos who boast of targ blood, a lyseni who are said to resemble targs or a blackfyre is beyond me

3. I truly think that littlefinger just desires power, absolute, unquestioning power and he doesn't really have an ulterior motive aside from one's he has setup to further his goal of attaining power

lastly, It may very well be true that Ashara commited suicide, but with Brightroar I do believe it has to come into play at some point and Gerion Lannister has to appear at some point and with the books brining up the question of whether Valyrian steel could kill white walkers and with the show confirming that with hardhome It has to come into play as westeros needs as many valyrian steel swords as it can muster

And I do plan on putting life on hiatus until I have finished the book but again these are just my opinions of what I think will happen and just stuff i noticed and general common knowledge

I'll attempt to give an answer, or at least my opinion, on as many of these as I can so here goes nothing

1.I believe the volanqar in maggy's prophecy is Jamie

2.I have no reason to believe that he isn't injured and there are so many men if that wasn't true they would have noted that, although now that I think about it, loras had tyrell men who reported that loras was injured and could have lied so...great now i'm questioning myself lol

3.I really do think that Howland is at Greywater Watch and has been there, no whether he has done anything like pulling some strings from behnd and covertly taking part in The Grand Northern Conspiracy, if true at all, is anyone's guess

4.I know Rickon is said to be on The Isle of Skagos which is what Manderly tells Davos but didn't bran tell him to go to white harbor? how the fuck did he get to Skagos?! That's a mystery I can't figure out but who knows maybe he is at Skagos

5.It may be entirely possible for theon to become well...Theon again, but I do't think he will ever be full Theon, I just don't see not being fucked up somehow for the rest of your life after torture like that, I mean you hear about soldiers who were POW's and come back or are rescued but are never the same so I imagine the it will be the same with Theon

6.I don't have an answer to that, I would assume it's explained or theorised in TGNC but I haven't read the theory and studied it enough times to really pull out the intricacies, and semantics of it

7.Considering George stated that we will go further north than ever and see the "True" North in his novels It might be benjen who we see from, I just can't think of any other character or faction that would go so far north other than the NW but with everything happening at the wall and their current lack of a lord commander makes me think they don't have any plans to go ranging farther than any other in the north in history, and we've already had wilding POV's before, a la Varamyr, so I don't see GRRM doing another but who knows I could be totally wrong

8. again intricacies of the TGNC

9. all I know is that one of the glovers, can't remember which for the life of me, either robett or galbart accompany Maege Mormont to greywater watch if the theory is true so that's is the most likely location for them to currently be

10.Well according to Valena Toland, in one of the arianne's POV's in TWOW sample chapters, that there is a new pirate king calling himself lord of the waters and his ships resemble the one's aurane had when he fled kings landing

11.By Ser Strong i take it you mean Ser Robert Strong, I always thought it was obvious that it was the mountain all fucked up by oberyn's poison and whatever the fuck qyburn did

No with the main cliffhangers

1.I think dany will gain a new khalasar because the dothraki will follow her due to her dragons

2.I'm stumped for this I don't know what the fuck is gonna happen there

3.maybe a vision showing lyanna and Rhaegar getting married since the only place with wierwood trees in the south is the isle of faces and it's not too far from the tower of joy, and lyanna would want to get married in front of a weirwood as is northern tradition, and lastly george stated that the isle of faces would come to fore in important ways in later books

4.Jon Snow lives!!! no but seriously I believe Jon is dead but will be resurrected and I have a few theories I do believe that Jon warged into ghost as we know wargs can do this and than mel will revive him, now it's stated that when you bring someone back from the dead they lose something as they're consciousness is brought back when it shouldn't but if Jon wargs into ghost and than when he is revived reenters his body he wouldn't have lost anything since his consciousness never went away but stayed intact in ghost, although this may all be wishful thinking since Jon is my favorite character

5.It's really a toss up at this point I mean Stannis died on the show and I know the show has changed things before and changed storylines before but they never drastically changed the story I mean in the books brienne gets taken by lady stoneheart and convinces jaime to leave with her but we don't know how important that is and before that her storyline is mostly looking for sansa and it was meandering but in the show they said fuck it lets have her find sansa plus LSH isn't in the show so they couldn't do it anyway, but this battle seems like it's going to have a big ripple in the plot and from what I remember of TGNC a lot of it rides on the assumption that stannis wins and this could play a huge part in the endgame and I just don't see the producers drasticlly changing the endgame to that extent

6.Well from the sample chapters we know that it seems like barristan and co. are winning especially with the arrival of Victarion's fleet but part of me believes that barristan will die and won't make it till the end of the battle or, although I doubt this, is killed by victarion

7.Again from sample chapters we know that fAegon has taken storms end so I guess they're off to a good start but I expect to get a lot more TWOW regarding the invasion

8.I sense a trial a combat incoming lol aside from that I have no thought's or theories I mean we know that cersie will die by strangulation so she most likely won't lose margaery on the other hand, well it's all up to coin toss at this point

On what we may or may not expect answers too

1.I fully expect to find out Jon's parentage in TWOW as george has stated he plans to reveal it in this novel although if TWOW becomes too long he might shift it over to ADOS but I doubt that's going to happen, and as a real believer in the R+L=J theory I am praying to the gods that It is shown and revealed and I believe it's going to be through Bran like I stated earlier with Rhaegar and lyanna's wedding

2.I believe that fAegon is a fake now whether he's just some kid who looks like a targaryen, as there are many in essos who boast of targ blood, a lyseni who are said to resemble targs or a blackfyre is beyond me

3. I truly think that littlefinger just desires power, absolute, unquestioning power and he doesn't really have an ulterior motive aside from one's he has setup to further his goal of attaining power

lastly, It may very well be true that Ashara commited suicide, but with Brightroar I do believe it has to come into play at some point and Gerion Lannister has to appear at some point and with the books brining up the question of whether Valyrian steel could kill white walkers and with the show confirming that with hardhome It has to come into play as westeros needs as many valyrian steel swords as it can muster

And I do plan on putting life on hiatus until I have finished the book but again these are just my opinions of what I think will happen and just stuff i noticed and general common knowledge

Thanks for the response... A lot of is common knowledge, I was wondering if you folks thought they would be confirmed before ADOS. I just think there is way too much material to cover to solve most of these in one book, but here's to hope, I guess. The one thing I do believe is that Jons parentage will be revealed, because it will take some time for Johns legend to spread across Westeros, or at least tell the tale of his build up before the finale.

As for the GNC, I don't think it matters if Stannis defeats the Boltons or not, as long as they are weakened. Plus, I sort of see Stannis as an obstacle for the Northerners, if in fact he is still around after Roose and Ramsey are ( hopefully) flayed. Of course, Jons parentage, Milesandres naming him the real Azor and the might of pro-Stark united North might be the wake up call Stannis needs to give up his fight and throw his hat in for Jon...but that wouldn't be very Stannis like.

People might hate me for this, but I truly believe that Dany will go mad like her Father, and the Dragons do not belong on this world anymore. I think her decent will begin shortly, after she made a hot steamy mess of Mereen. I also think Tyrion and Samwell will play a rather large hand in preventing Westeros's destruction by her and her pets hands.

'Dany T and the Dothraki' would be a great name for a band.

I don't think anyone will be able to provide answers to any of these, but I can think of a couple extra questions:

- What was Syrio Forel's fate?

- Where is The Blackfish? What is he doing?

Since it is never explicitly stated that Syrio died, i think Syrio is still alive. Some deaths, have occured on page, or are later confirmed, while Syrio's death was never seen nor confirmed by anyone. 

The BF is in the Neck, i think, while some people believe he is in the Riverlands and will encounter the BwB. Its a toss up really at this point, until we have more information about his whereabouts. 

Since it is never explicitly stated that Syrio died, i think Syrio is still alive. Some deaths, have occured on page, or are later confirmed, while Syrio's death was never seen nor confirmed by anyone. 
The BF is in the Neck, i think, while some people believe he is in the Riverlands and will encounter the BwB. Its a toss up really at this point, until we have more information about his whereabouts.

I don't think Syrio is alive. He's just a rare off camera death during a chaotic hour or so in KL. The Blackfish is gonna kick the living shit out of some poor Frey or Bolton sooner or later I would guess....also, didn't someone escape the Red Wedding? I can't remember who but I thought someone went for a leak before the Bedding.

I don't think Syrio is alive. He's just a rare off camera death during a chaotic hour or so in KL. The Blackfish is gonna kick the living shit out of some poor Frey or Bolton sooner or later I would guess....also, didn't someone escape the Red Wedding? I can't remember who but I thought someone went for a leak before the Bedding.

That was Raynald Westerling, Jeynes brother. But he was wounded, since he got crossbow bolts in his behind. He tried to release Grey Wind, not took a leak. 

At this point I really hope it's just Tyrion (self-fullfilling).

Yup. :bawl:

I think I might be the only one in fandom not to care in the least about that.

On Cannibal island crushing nuts.

Pretty sure we get Theon back. (Well minus, you know what :ack: )

No idea.

Probably dead.

WTF is a Glover?

Becoming the Pirate King of Westeros. (Euron will not like that)

11. Who is Ser Strong?

ZombieGregor (Could someone please just do a away with this "thing"?!)

GRRM said once in an interview that he's amazed by how many people ask him about Syrio's fate, and pretty much said (in a round-about way) that we'll never know what truly happened to him.  GRRM has said multiple times that he enjoys having mysteries in his books, as they bring a special essence to the overall world, and Syrio's fate is one of those mysteries that he plans on keeping unsolved for this reason.

That was Raynald Westerling, Jeynes brother. But he was wounded, since he got crossbow bolts in his behind. He tried to release Grey Wind, not took a leak.

yeah the point was that he didn't get locked in ( not that he was pissing or letting the Direwolf out).....but where is he now?

GRRM said once in an interview that he's amazed by how many people ask him about Syrio's fate, and pretty much said (in a round-about way) that we'll never know what truly happened to him.  GRRM has said multiple times that he enjoys having mysteries in his books, as they bring a special essence to the overall world, and Syrio's fate is one of those mysteries that he plans on keeping unsolved for this reason.

Agreed....people say that unless we see a body or a fatal blow or some confirmation in the text that they are most likely alive....I disagree and feel that by series end we will see a number of unconfirmed deaths never answered....Syrio is one....old Nan another.

11. Ser Strong is Gregor Clegane, but he is not headless. We never learned what happened to Robbs head after the Boltons had cut it off. I think Gregors head is send to Dorne, but that Robbs head is sewed upon Cleganes body. 

Golly, that seems unlikely. A decapated head was transported - in summer no less - all the way from the Twins to Kings Landing... Where it would still be usable and not a rotted pile of grubs.... On the off chance a disgraced maester might have a headless zombie he'd like to cap off.... Yeesh.

I've always assumed, given the text, the head brought to Dorne was a midget's. KL is up to it's eyeballs in midget heads from people trying to claim the Tyrion lottery. Midgets are known to have very large heads with heavy brows. The head was specifically sent in bone only - not tarred or anything else. There's very little to suspect the head was actully Clegane's. Moreover, very little to assume Ser Strong would need a head transplant.

In the show Blackfish was at the twins and went to use the privy and escaped, in the book he was left at Riverrun incharge of it's defense and sworn to protect Jeyne Westerling.

In the book, Raynald Westerling (her brother) fell in the river after getting hit by bolts after freeing Grey Wind.

11. Who is Ser Strong?

6. The War in Mereen

1. John Snows Parentage

1. Stoneheart will give Jaime one way to earn forgiveness - kill Cersei.

2.  His once heralded appearance will now be spoken of only with whispers and in disgust.  He'll look 10x worse than the Hound ever did, but he will regain his physical abilities and maybe even remain in the KG if the next King/Queen is smart enough.

3.  I think he's home with Ashara, Wylla, and waiting to hear word back from his God-son Ed Dayne on the current state of affairs in Westeros.

5.  Stannis will inform both Asha and & Theon that one must be sacrificed - Theon will volunteer himself and earn a bit of redemption. 

7.  Benjen is behing held captive of the Others.  Strategical decision by the Others knowing Jon would at some point land himself in a position of Power up North. 

11.  The Mountain.  I think the better question is who will end up killing him.  The answer is Jaime - he will slay the Mountain and ultimately kill Cersei in the process. 

1.Dany T will build to her army.

2. Cat will send Jaime to KL to kill the Mountain & ultimately Cersei. Brienne (and that V-steel sword) at the wall at some point helping Jon’s cause.

4. Dead soon to be revived by Mel.

5. Stannis remains stranded & cold eventually bailed out by Azor Ahai reborn.

6. Barristan/Victarion combo take care of business handedly and Dany now has an Iron Fleet

7. Aegon VI meets Azor Ahai – the victor is obvious.

8.  Jaime shows up to KL and excites Cersei – only to reveal his true purpose of being the Volonqar on the command of LSH

1. Stoneheart will give Jaime one way to earn forgiveness - kill Cersei.
2.  His once heralded appearance will now be spoken of only with whispers and in disgust.  He'll look 10x worse than the Hound ever did, but he will regain his physical abilities and maybe even remain in the KG if the next King/Queen is smart enough.
3.  I think he's home with Ashara, Wylla, and waiting to hear word back from his God-son Ed Dayne on the current state of affairs in Westeros.
5.  Stannis will inform both Asha and & Theon that one must be sacrificed - Theon will volunteer himself and earn a bit of redemption. 
7.  Benjen is behing held captive of the Others.  Strategical decision by the Others knowing Jon would at some point land himself in a position of Power up North. 
11.  The Mountain.  I think the better question is who will end up killing him.  The answer is Jaime - he will slay the Mountain and ultimately kill Cersei in the process. 

1.Dany T will build to her army.
2. Cat will send Jaime to KL to kill the Mountain & ultimately Cersei. Brienne (and that V-steel sword) at the wall at some point helping Jon’s cause.
4. Dead soon to be revived by Mel.
5. Stannis remains stranded & cold eventually bailed out by Azor Ahai reborn.
6. Barristan/Victarion combo take care of business handedly and Dany now has an Iron Fleet
7. Aegon VI meets Azor Ahai – the victor is obvious.
8.  Jaime shows up to KL and excites Cersei – only to reveal his true purpose of being the Volonqar on the command of LSH

Most seem reasonable.....but if Jaime kills Cercei it will be out of either passion or because he simply feels she is bad for Tommen/Westeros , not because he is ordered by LSH....I have my own Theory on why Jaime ultimately kills Cercei.

At this point I really hope it's just Tyrion (self-fullfilling).

Yup. :bawl:

I think I might be the only one in fandom not to care in the least about that.

On Cannibal island crushing nuts.

Pretty sure we get Theon back. (Well minus, you know what :ack: )

No idea.

Probably dead.

WTF is a Glover?

Becoming the Pirate King of Westeros. (Euron will not like that)

11. Who is Ser Strong?

ZombieGregor (Could someone please just do a away with this "thing"?!)

House Glover? Am I spelling this wrong? If so, thanks !

Jaime is. In my opinion.
Burning oil fused his armour to him. seems pretty bad.
In the crannoglands, waiting for some kind of sign to start being active. I think bran is gonna talk to him somehow via heart tree

In skagos, with Skagosi, Osha, and soon to be Davos.
In the final moments of Theons life he will redeem himself.
In the north, plannin on how to best betray the Freys and Boltons.
Who the hell knows?
^ same as before
''
''
11. Who is Ser Strong?

he was the mountain. what he is now? dunno.

Drogon is gonna eat /burn their khal and anyone who touches dany. She is gonna roll back into Mereen with a huge ass army
I have NO IDEA what will happen here, aside from that i THINK jaime will survive almost certainly
Dragon Warging maybe? Johns true parentage?
dead for the moment. Not for long though.
Stannis is gonna win methinks.
6. The War in Mereen
Dany is gonna CRUUUUUUUUUSH.
I dont think it will go all that well for him.
Cersei is going to be found using Ungregor, and i think she will flee to Casterly Rock, barely with her life. Also Tommen will die in KL.
1. John Snows Parentage
Lyanna/Rhaegar
Nope.
I don't even think LF knows what LF endgame is.

• 3 weeks later...

The list is so long.  Will just touch on a few I feel reasonably confident of:   Jon's parentage will be revealed which should at least give a glimpse of Howland Reed.  Rickon will return to the story.   A few missing persons will be found both dead and alive, but Benjen I'm not so sure of.  I think Sandor Clegane could be shadowing Brienne and somehow assist her and Jaime with their LSH problem.   The Blackfish will rescue Edmure and Rosalyn.   Sansa's true identity will be revealed and she will gain support independent of LF.   All of Cersei's children will die.  Arya will leave Bravos.  Dany will amass a huge army.  Aegon will conquer every place he goes allying with Dorne.  Magic motives will be revealed as well as the antimagic faction's motives.  Theon will die with valor, but Asha will become prominent.  Tyrion's diplomatic skills will be well tried.  Galbart and Maege's whereabouts will become known.   The Manderly forces will be found surrounding Winterfell and with the Umbers, building ships they were commanded to build.   Bran is north of the wall and will be our eyes there hopefully learning how to bring balance back to the world.   Stannis should win the battle for Winterfell, but I don't think Dany will be in Mereen to see the peace that will be forged in her name. Hostages from the Red Wedding and hopefully the Dreadfort will be released.   A big wolf with a giant pack will begin to clean up the Riverlands of Freys and Lannisters.   Marge and Cersei will be found innocent with consequences. Euron Greyjoy will cause lots of chaos and grief. 

Archived