What will Cersi do now?

What do you guys think Cersei will do now? 

Now that she was forced to walk but naked through the streets of Kings landing, and with her upcoming trial, and when Jamie comes back with her dead daughter. (That is if they aren't able to bring her back like the Mountain) 

Personally I think she will go nuts and cut Jamie off completely or flee to the rock.

Seems there aren't many left to talk about the the show.

First, backtrack, to Dorn here for a second - but it ties in to your question, I promise.

I had thought that the youngest Sand Snake might have given Bronn an antidote when she gave him that charming send-off in the last episode. I re-watched the episode and replayed the frames a few times, God help me, to see if I could see if she was wearing a vial, she was, and if it was still there afterwards, I think it was - so...my theory is now about 90% kaput. I think I was looking for an excuse for that "bad pussy" line because that was just, I mean.... damn. Anyway, point was, could Myrcella be saved? No, I think she's dead.

So, what do the boys do? Turn the boat around and have a misunderstanding with all of Dorn? Keep going and have a misunderstanding with a very pissed off momma? Not good options, either. Poor Jaimie. Poor Trystane. Poor Bronn!

Anyway, you asked about Cersei... Cersei, Cersei, Cersei...

Well, that look she gave whilst the tower of Blue FrankenMound carried her away was not the look of a broken woman. She is ready to play all kinds of hell. She will not spare Jaimie when he returns with their dead daughter. Jamie will try, I think, to protect Trystane believing that he is innocent and really loved Myrcella, but he will not be able to and they both will be in danger of Cersei's wrath. Perhaps Jamie will know this and this will prompt him to drop Trystane off somewhere safe? Hmm. He's a different man since meeting Brienne.

Cersei will blame Jaimie for Myrcella's death leaving her with only one person to trust and I've forgotten his name - the creator of Blue FrankenMound, who will not speak until "All her Grace's enemies are silenced".

Cersei has one goal which is to remain Queen and to protect her children. I don't think she tries to save Myrcella by turning her into some kind of monster like the Mountain. No. With only one child left she will become zealous. Tommen may become the King locked in the tower. He is weak on his own. I don't take lightly her threat to burn the city to the ground to protect her child and she has all that wildfire stored much like the Mad King. There is a similarity here between the Mad King and Cersei and Jaimie is right smack in the middle of it. He may need to take her out to save the people just as he did before.Seems to be his purpose in life. Poor guy.

Pretty much she's going to be hell bent on revenge.

On Cersei's List:

High Septor

That Bitch with the laddle

Tyrion

Sansa

Dorn (and thus Jaimie)

Margeary

Loras

Lancel

Asshole that flapped his dick around

Anyone else? Everyone else?

Cersei has very nearly lost it already, and Myrcella will push her even further. But it won't be until Tommen dies that she really loses it. She's going to be even more blinded to the consequences of her actions in the future, and she's going to be going for revenge big time. Lancel will be one of her first I think. I don't think she can touch the High Sparrow, but the nun is almost certainly going to die.

I think it will be Jamie that does her in, for the good of the realm, and I think Jamie will die with her. Whether because she kills him, or he kills himself, or someone else does it. I just can't see him going on after that. He's already had too much tragedy in his life. Best I can hope for is that he is remembered as a hero. A hero who did some terrible things, but who saved Westeros twice.

It will be interesting to see what happens with the faith of the seven now. Cersei opened the bottle and now they are arming fast. With the masses behind them, it wouldn't surprise me if they end up unseating Tommen and putting the Red Keep to the torch. Religious fanatics are incredibly dangerous when they have power, and Cersei gave them all the power they need. It would be fitting if Cersei herself was ultimately responsible for the last of her children dying.

Can I add a bit here?  This may be the hopeless romantic in me and yes, I know this sounds very fangirl-ish, but here is how I would write the "end" for Brienne/Jaime/Cersei...

Jaime and Brienne manage to somehow escape whatever trap Lady Stoneheart has for them.  I don't know if this will end up with LSH dying AGAIN or what-have-you, but we all know how formidable a team Brienne and Jaime can be when they put their minds to it.  Jaime finally breaks down and realizes he loves Brienne, and they have one night together before he tells her he must go back to King's Landing to "take care" of his sister, as word will have likely reached the outlying territories that Cersei has gone full-on cuckoo. Although Brienne will insist she come along to protect/help him, Jaime tells Brienne to wait for him and leaves her (wherever they happen to be at that time) and heads for King's Landing.  

Cersei, meanwhile, will have gone completely "Aerys mad" and will most likely attempt (or succeed) to burn King's Landing to the ground.  I have a feeling GRRM didn't leave all that dragonfire underneath the city for no reason.  She'll take out most or all of KL as Jaime returns...they have it out, and he ends up either strangling or stabbing her, thus making HIM the valonqar (technically he's younger as he came out second) and not Tyrion (I honestly don't think Tyrion will ever see his brother and sister again).

Now, since this is ASOIAF and no one ends up happy EVER...I have a feeling that since Jaime and Cersei entered this world together, they're probably going out the same way.  As he kills her, she will either stab, strangle or poison him in return before she dies.

Brienne ends up pregnant with Jaime's child and (hopefully) survives the books.

Just my imagination working LOL

^^ Show thread.

Feel for Tommen, as she probably won't take her eyes off him for a second. Guess it depends on the outcome of her trial. Maybe she does something drastic before the trials can even start.

Can I add a bit here?  This may be the hopeless romantic in me and yes, I know this sounds very fangirl-ish, but here is how I would write the "end" for Brienne/Jaime/Cersei...

Jaime and Brienne manage to somehow escape whatever trap Lady Stoneheart has for them. 

Cersei, meanwhile, will have gone completely "Aerys mad" and will most likely attempt (or succeed) to burn King's Landing to the ground. 

Now, since this is ASOIAF and no one ends up happy EVER...I have a feeling that since Jaime and Cersei entered this world together, they're probably going out the same way. 

Meriwyn,
I know from reading the boards that LSH is a much loved character in the books so I say with great respect to you and others that as an Unsullied I do not see her introduction into the tv show making any sense. I think she remains in the books where she is loved :)

A romance between Jaimie and Brienne - well, there is a love there and a very special connection but I don't think it becomes physical. Jaimie will remain faithful even through hate and despair. His love for his sister will be the death of him but Brienne has in many ways has saved his soul.

I agree Cersei goes Mad. Dolally. She's already there for the most part.

Her short-sightedness has allowed the prophecy to take hold. She has been the spark that has caused most of the hell that has rained down on Westeros.
What will Cersei do now? What she has always done x10.

Cersei will play nice through the trial. She will opt for a trial by combat, UnGregor will literally demolish whoever the faith sends forward. She thinks she's won, until Jaime returns, carrying the corpse of her only daughter.

Cersei will freak the fuck out, send Jaime away, and will throw herself into her mission to destroy the church. She will want to make sure Marg and Loras are executed by the faith, then set her plan into action.

Her and UnGregor will basically purge the Capitol of anyone in a black robe. They will storm the sept, slaughter everyone inside, and Cersei will burn it to the ground with wildfire (cue fixation on fire).

Upon Margaery and Loras's deaths, Mace and Olenna will flee the Capitol and declare war on Cersei. Kevan will learn of Cersei's machinations and try to exile her to Castery Rock. She will respond by having him killed.

Tommen will somehow be killed in the war, and then all bets are off. Cersei will burn all of King's Landing to the ground with wildfire, trapping herseld in the city. Jaime will somehow get to her before the Flames do, and he will kill her like he killed the mad king, a sword through the back.

Shes gonna try and burn 'dis motherfucka' down but Jaime gonna end her life

Lmaoooo

To expand on this, I think Jamie is going to pull another "Kingslayer" move and kill Cersei after she goes nuts when Tommen dies. He'll most likely flee King's Landing after that and go team up with Brienne.

Archived