According to new information on EW what you think about Bran

Mehmet Eren

Well first of all Tv show will act he is not important POV and he doesn't have any impact on the story ....or He is going to get out cave very time soon well I hope for second but at this point tv became its own things and first option much more easy for them ....

I hope this right section for question thanks 

Well first of all Tv show will act he is not important POV and he doesn't have any impact on the story ....or He is going to get out cave very time soon well I hope for second but at this point tv became its own things and first option much more easy for them ....

I hope this right section for question thanks 

They just hired Max Von Sydow to play the 3-eyed raven.  Bran's story arc is likely to have great importance on the show to require such a respectable actor on it.

It would help if you told us what new information you were talking about.

The most recent thing I remember from EW about GoT was them quoting the Irish Weekly interview with Isaac Hempstead Wright where he confirmed that he's in season 6. But that was over two weeks ago. And Benioff had already confirmed it before Wright anyway, and explained in detail why they left Bran off for season 5 (the whole bit about not needing to watch Luke Skywalker training between Empire and Jedi). And I don't see how confirming that he's in season 6 could imply "act he is not important POV and he doesn't have any impact on the story". So... is there something else?

"Look, if I argue with you I must take up a contrary position." 

Yes, but that's not just saying, "No, it isn't".

Sure it is, because I am not arguing but stating a fact. Believe it or not, discussions of the show takes place here, and  a moderator is almost assuredly going to move this topic out of the sub forums where topics on the novels are discussed.

Thank you for alerting me to the news BR had been cast.  Not thank you for having to google it in order to figure out that's what you meant.  So...I guess thanks Sybil Vane...

Archived