Refugee Crisis 2 - a warm welcome in Germany

Fragile Bird

(...)And really, you wonder why nobody in the US (lets be honest thats the major western media complex) supports that publicly ?

I really start to wonder why the US has any right to say anything? I do care about what European countries and media say. My one country which has a population of 1/30) will probably at the end of the year 40 000 asylum requests. In 2001 we had more than 70 000 while the USA accepts each year 70 000 refugees. Surprisingly it was the year that people seeking for asylum would only receive the traditional bed, bad and bread and not any longer money (of course during their application, afterwards they have the same rights as) So I am opinion that each person of the USA who is acting moral superior against my country's, the people in my country's, mine opinion or another European country does actually have no right to talk. 

Ok, but it may be fair to say (or to be more precise in the sense of fairness it should be added) that this guy is very much on the fringe in Poland.

Janusz Korwin-Mikke is a political clown and perceived as such by overwhelming majority of Polish population, thankfully. Not that we don't have other politicians of that sort, and more influential at that. 

I really start to wonder why the US has any right to say anything? I do care about what European countries and media say. My one country which has a population of 1/30) will probably at the end of the year 40 000 asylum requests. In 2001 we had more than 70 000 while the USA accepts each year 70 000 refugees. Surprisingly it was the year that people seeking for asylum would only receive the traditional bed, bad and bread and not any longer money (of course during their application, afterwards they have the same rights as) So I am opinion that each person of the USA who is acting moral superior against my country's, the people in my country's, mine opinion or another European country does actually have no right to talk. 

Look, it depends on what media you take a look at. The right wing media in great britain is calling germany guilt crazy and mentally unstable. The left wing of course is not.

France is spinning concpiracy theories and the more left wing is of course going for multiculturalism.

So the most you will probably hear is germany is naive, germany is a hippy country. But nobody will be really concrete. PC is strong in Britain and France, too. I do not speak Italian or Spanish so it might be different there.

There are three options (outside fucking over the countries at the Border of the EU):

1. Destributing the refugee across all european countries.

2. Closing and securing the outside borders from Italy, Greece, Spain.

3. Just taking EU money and let the refugee go where the please in the EU. The country which takes them in gets money.

1 and 3 make it essential that there is a common legal framework for asylum. And because the german (or swedish) is the most liberal one with the most rights for refugee all the NGOs will push for it. But using it is just totally impossible for other countries.

So my guess for the futur is, that it will be 2 in the end with everybody who still gets through probably getting to choose where they go but the borders will just be shut.

Archived