What do you wish to happen/what do you think will happen to your favorite character ?

7-KG

Hello.

what you which would happen to your favorite character,but what you think will actually happen?

If your fav is dead/missing/whatever,then what you which would have happened to him/her instead?

Idk if Sandor is my favorite but he's up there so I'll use him..

Hoping he is indeed the gravedigger and will make an appearance again. Maybe meet up with Sansa; I'd kinda love to see him sacrifice himself for her in some way, as sappy as it is.

Not sure what will actually happen, maybe we just don't hear from him again or maybe cleganebowl will hit. Not sure :dunno:

My favorite character is Jon Snow I hope he gets brought back is Azor Ahai and he leads the fight against the Others. After the fighting is done he is named Lord of Winterfell and spends his days there. Or maybe the new King of Winter the north being granted independence.

I know some people who also like Jon Snow want him to be the King on the Iron Throne but he doesn't seem to want to rule that badly. I also don't like the idea of him ending up with Arya or Dany.

I am naturally pessimistic so I think he either won't come back or he is so changed that he comes back evil in some way like Lady Stoneheart.

Idk if Sandor is my favorite but he's up there so I'll use him..

Hoping he is indeed the gravedigger and will make an appearance again. Maybe meet up with Sansa; I'd kinda love to see him sacrifice himself for her in some way, as sappy as it is.

Not sure what will actually happen, maybe we just don't hear from him again or maybe cleganebowl will hit. Not sure :dunno:

Cleganebowl is going to happen Sandor will win. Sandor is going to be a member of Sansa's Kingsguard in the end.

• 1 month later...

Victarion is my favorite character. I don't see many bright things in his future. He's a troubled man.

How on earth is a savage rapist and killer your favourite character. I'm assuming you like him because he's good at fighting. If that's the case your favourite character could be the Hound, Lyle Crakehall or Greatjon. WHy Vic?

How on earth is a savage rapist and killer your favourite character. I'm assuming you like him because he's good at fighting. If that's the case your favourite character could be the Hound, Lyle Crakehall or Greatjon. WHy Vic?

1. we usually don't chose who our fav character is, it just happens. You can't control it. and while I believe there's always a reason, we often can't exactly pinpoint why we love them.

2. Liking a character who does horrible things doesn't mean we approve of those horrible things.

3. How is it your business who someone else' fav character is? and why would you get to tell them that they should like another... ?

personally, I'm not interested in Vic, but this attitude really annoys me. Everyone can like whoever they want to like and they don't need to justify it towards anyone.

My favorite character is still Ned. Poor Ned. I would like him to be so happy feasting in some hall of his ancestors that he misses all that befalls his family, until they join him.

Since I don't believe in an afterlife, I fear Ned's worm food. Sigh. 

EDIT: at least that way he still gets to miss what happens to his family, so that's one silver lining. Yay worms.

My favorite character is still Ned. Poor Ned. I would like him to be so happy feasting in some hall of his ancestors that he misses all that befalls his family, until they join him.

Since I don't believe in an afterlife, I fear Ned's worm food. Sigh. 

EDIT: at least that way he still gets to miss what happens to his family, so that's one silver lining. Yay worms.

Me too. I said as much  in the good size post above that disappeared when it posted. Love the new format.;) Anyway, the wolves will have their day....

Me too. I said as much  in the good size post above that disappeared when it posted. Love the new format.;) Anyway, the wolves will have their day....

May they have their day, and love the new format, too, oy.

I don't know. I simply enjoy reading his chapter more than the others. 

Cersei is my favourite character for this reason. I think she'll die, and in all honesty, she probably deserves it as well. Hopefully Arya survives though. 

How on earth is a savage rapist and killer your favourite character.

A moral man who lives in an immoral society by our standards, so every decision he makes, that he believes to be morally correct, will be almost certainly immoral to ourselves, how can you not be intrigued by that.

He is a plain man, who doesn't have an ulterior motive past wanting to kill euron, he is quite dim, and is well aware of his limitations, along with a massive inferiority complex, he is very honourable and enjoys a fight, but isnt bloodthirsty. He's quite villainous without being a complete caricature. He is probably one of the most exciting characters for the situations he manages to gets himself into, and is going to be fairly pivotal for the overall plot. He is almost certainly going to die, but because of who he is, im not apprehensive of it because it most likely be one of the best deaths in the books. Also he is possibly UnVic at the moment with a volcano hand and a sudden thirst for ambition. (I prefer the dickhead characters in media, e.g peep show/IASIP)  

Big Vic is destined to die, my preferred way is fighting off a kraken that's attacking the iron victory, with eurons corpse lying on the ships deck behind him (he's just beaten him to death).

Most likely he will get both himself and euron killed in a civil war that decimates the isles, after shipping dany across the narrow sea.

Archived