Nymeria and Arya

esilvia2003

7 minutes ago, DarkSister1001 said:

I agree.  That's a heart-breaking dream.  I doubt the wolf dreams would be there just to have a POV in the Riverlands and not a reunion.  Plus all the mentioning on the Direwolves growing into the size of ponies SOMEONE better mount the hell up.  :) 

I assume there will be a large battle in the riverlands that will have the tide of battle turned by a giant wolf pack 

6 minutes ago, Dorian Martell said:

I assume there will be a large battle in the riverlands that will have the tide of battle turned by a giant wolf pack 

The thought gives me chills. 

ETA:  Grey Wind for sure, but maybe Nymeria too...something was said about their lack of fear of men.  Do you recall that?

1 minute ago, DarkSister1001 said:

ETA:  Grey Wind for sure, but maybe Nymeria too...something was said about their lack of fear of men.  Do you recall that?

We never got anything from Greywind, but Nymeria thinks of men and their metal claws and how all of her brothers and sisters in the pack fear men yet she does not

1 minute ago, Dorian Martell said:

We never got anything from Greywind, but Nymeria thinks of men and their metal claws and how all of her brothers and sisters in the pack fear men yet she does not

I thought Robb tells Cat that GW wasn't afraid of men?  I could be misremembering.

2 minutes ago, DarkSister1001 said:

Grey Wind? Maybe I did not read it right. Are you suggesting Grey Wind will lead a pack of wolves in the large battle Dorian speaks of?

31 minutes ago, DarkSister1001 said:

I agree.  That's a heart-breaking dream.  I doubt the wolf dreams would be there just to have a POV in the Riverlands and not a reunion.  Plus all the mentioning on the Direwolves growing into the size of ponies SOMEONE better mount the hell up.  :) 

They'd also better ask nicely first lol

3 minutes ago, Dorian Martell said:

He told cat he regrets bringing his wolf into battle. I think it was that some of his men feared his wolf 

Oh right.  Thanks. 

4 minutes ago, Raisin' Bran said:

Grey Wind? Maybe I did not read it right. Are you suggesting Grey Wind will lead a pack of wolves in the large battle Dorian speaks of?

I was speaking about their temperament.  Sorry if I got your hopes up. 

39 minutes ago, Raisin' Bran said:

20 minutes ago, DarkSister1001 said:

Oh right.  Thanks. 

I was speaking about their temperament.  Sorry if I got your hopes up. 

I'll suggest it if you won't.

9 hours ago, Raisin' Bran said:

How much bigger can this pack realistically get before the food supply dwindles? I know the small folk of the Riverlands will probably be dying of hunger soon. The pack can always eat corpses. But then there wont be any smallfolk.

Westeros is really big, and one of the advantages (four-legged) wolves have over (four-legged) lions is their ability to migrate to when there is need to search for more food.

Archived