Ned Stark Return (confirmed?)

roosebolton36

On 4/17/2016 at 0:11 PM, roosebolton36 said:

Has it been confirmed?

Yes. He has been resurrected by the great other, who has sympathy for Ned for his fathering a bastard on some dornish girl named Wylla. It turns out that the great other is actually the bastard child of Megatron and Optimus Prime and after he was transported to planetos his hatred of his bastard taint causes him to want to exterminate all life, except those who fathered bastard, like Ned 

5 hours ago, AureliusAmbrosius said:

Yes! And I've already got my unicorn out of the garage,

Sick man, I got mine from Skaagos. What kind of deal did you get for yours? I got a killer deal, tricked this little boy and his unruly mom or nanny or something into handing it over. He had this giant black lab with him too. I had to get out of their though because this little mute boy came along with a burly looking guy with no fingers. They started asking wierd questions and then tried to kidnap the boy, and kill the mom/nanny. After they killed the lady the black dog tore off the guys other fingers then his throat and the mute boy hid in a tree.

It was weird, after the little boy said, "guess what, my dads definetly coming back to get me." You think he coulda been talking about Ned? Oh shit maybe he is coming back.

Archived