Speculation : TV show vs what the books will be III

Howdyphillip

1. I agree and think this scene was done well. We knew Reed saved him but not how, so we all had our own versions of that. I am ok with the pacing of the big reveal. I think Sansa is at Castle Black next week and the week after is titled "The Door", to me meaning Ned opening the door to Lyannas bedroom and the reveal. I mean, we have been waiting since book 1 to hear the promise, two more weeks is nothing in comparison.

2. I also think he will use Ghost, I just think the show is trying to keep it to a minimum, not sure why though.

3. Yeah, Kings landing to me seems like they needed to cut out Jaime's whole mission to the Riverlands to save time so now that he is there they have to keep him busy.

4. If they are setting up the hound, is it really needed? I mean talk about time wasted. You have to reintroduce him and who he is with, then get him introduced to the Faith, I mean, how would they even know he exists anyway? Then get him to Kings landing for the duel. Don't get me wrong, I am not saying it won't happen but it seems like a lot of work and using Littlegfingers teleporter.

5. Yeah, having the dragon by her side when being found changes everything. I think they will see her as the STMTW.

6. I see him as Mance from the books in a sense. Now Ramsey can send the pink letter to Jon, I want my bride back, my reek back, I have your brother etc etc. If that is shaggydog dead, I would assume it will be revealed to us that he wasn't killed as proof, but maybe died protecting Rickon. Umbers seem to be Manderly's and are there to help the North, not the Boltons.

7. I don't think Thorne was LC, they never had a vote so he and the others were just keeping control until a vote could be held. So, still 998 LC's. I loved Jons little speech, wear it, burn it, I don't care, my watch has ended....loved it.

24 minutes ago, Lord_Ravenstone said:

Concerning your number 4. That's not a vision of Jaime. That's Oberyn that Bran sees.

Really? At the risk of derailing this, I have to ask for details.

This is the vision I was thinking of:

He saw Sansa crying herself to sleep at night, and he saw Arya watching in silence and holding her secrets hard in her heart. There were shadows all around them. One shadow was dark as ash, with the terrible face of a hound. Another was armored like the sun, golden and beautiful. Over them both loomed a giant in armor made of stone, but when he opened his visor, there was nothing inside but darkness and thick blood.

39 minutes ago, Corvinus said:

Really? At the risk of derailing this, I have to ask for details.

This is the vision I was thinking of:

Hide contents

He saw Sansa crying herself to sleep at night, and he saw Arya watching in silence and holding her secrets hard in her heart. There were shadows all around them. One shadow was dark as ash, with the terrible face of a hound. Another was armored like the sun, golden and beautiful. Over them both loomed a giant in armor made of stone, but when he opened his visor, there was nothing inside but darkness and thick blood.

Yep it's Oberyn

His armor consists of a bunch of copper disks shaped liked the sun

I believe it's foreshadowing for what Oberyn is going to turn the Mountain into 

Archived