Hopes/Predictions for the final Jon vs Ramsay duel

UFT

21 hours ago, Lord Friendzone said:

It's just D&D genious piece of work. They really love Ramsay who is closest we have to Gary Stu character, just everything goes his way.

Some potentially huge spoilers so be careful.

Some really crap thing are about to happen.

Hide contents

No Cleganebowl, Blackfish will die off screen, Jon bastard status is all of sudden unimportant and he's King in the North. Apparently House Mormont or at least I think it's them with teen girl talkig to Davos, Jon and Sansa. They all make good speeches to find out she's got 60 men. Where the hell is rest of the Northerners? 

One very interesting thing was mentioned  

Hide contents

CotF created White Walkers to protect something.

Where have you got all of this from please?

Anyone want to make a guess who the bodies are on the crosses after the first four episodes? I must admit I thought it would be Osha, Roose and Fat Walda however I think this will have some shock value so I am now leaning towards Edd and Melisandre.

1 hour ago, JonSnowed said:

Blimey where did that come from? Someone had obviously seen the episode.

It's from reddit. Someone correctly predicted some things from episode 4, not all of them...then done Q&A and revealed a bit more. But not everything. Reddit deleted the whole threated but I can PM you site where it's all put together.

2 minutes ago, Lord Friendzone said:

It's from reddit. Someone correctly predicted some things from episode 4, not all of them...then done Q&A and revealed a bit more. But not everything. Reddit deleted the whole threated but I can PM you site where it's all put together.

i want that link please!

3 hours ago, JonSnowed said:

Anyone want to make a guess who the bodies are on the crosses after the first four episodes? I must admit I thought it would be Osha, Roose and Fat Walda however I think this will have some shock value so I am now leaning towards Edd and Melisandre.

There is some speculation that it might be members of the Nights Watch. That Ramsay might attack the Nights Watch after Jon leaves. Honestly I dont think there will be important characters on those crosses. 

2 hours ago, tormund's beard said:

i want that link please!

1 hour ago, Antonio81 said:

i would like that link as well

Links:

8 hours ago, Boudica said:

I think in the one shot in the trailer she is talking with Jon. From what I understand it is 100% sure that Ramsay will die, apparently Jon makes sure he dies. 

Reveal hidden contents

It sounds like Jon will definitely attack Ramsay with his bare hand and then he will stop, because he doesn't want Sansa to see or something like that. But there is a poster of reddit, Docmantistobogan, who has been very reliable so far, and he says that Ramsay definitely dies. He says Jon makes sure that Ramsay dies. He also said that there were no sign of Melisandre and Osha at the Battle of the Bastards, but Davos is definitely seen entering Winterfell while carrying Rickon's body. He is not sure about Tormund, but it seems like he does survive. I haven't heard anything about Edd. I also don't think Ghost will die this season, but that is just my opinion. (I don't know what this says about Melisandre's prospects). 

Even with White Walkers on the way Ramsay would be a completely useless ally. But perhaps Sansa will confront Ramsay after Jon has beaten him and before he dies. Or perhaps in the trailer she is speaking with Littlefinger.  

The Bran stuff sounds correct and it sounds like it will all happen in this week's episode. 

I heard about CGI for a giant at the battle. One poster probably fake said that Ramsay will take out Tormund and Ghost...it sounds crazy. I think Ghost will be there. Wun Wun a lot of conflicting reports but they do agree that Tormund will have a boss fight with Smalljon and beating him. He might be wounded but I think he'll survive and one poster said it. He doesn't know anything about Ghost but direwolves shoot their scenes in Canada and not in Ireland and added later. Wun Wun to me is on the ropes the most. The bit about Rickon is new to me and Ramsay in my opinion got to go. Could be episode 10 as that poster said a lot of character will die in this episode. Similiar probably to season 5 finale. Night's King should be the main new villain for Jon and then for Daeny too. After Euron and Cersei. The person who speaks with Sansa is a lot smaller than her and about height of Kit. Ramsay might be executed later or feedd to hounds. I keep remembering Roose and that if he treater people like a mad dog, he'll end up as a pig feed. Might be foreshadowing. 

1 hour ago, Boudica said:

There is some speculation that it might be members of the Nights Watch. That Ramsay might attack the Nights Watch after Jon leaves. Honestly I dont think there will be important characters on those crosses. 

Links:

I really can't believe Ramsay survives. It would be so damn stupid.

Everything else seems rather fine. I'd hoped Sansa would become Queen instead of Jon, but someone has to get the Throne.

ETA: Well, I've just seen and read that the guy who made these spoilers also spoiled True Detective. He was right to the letter, and then he closed his account. It's the first time it's been active since 2014.

So, it's pretty safe to assume he works for HBO.

3 hours ago, Lord Friendzone said:

Reveal hidden contents

I heard about CGI for a giant at the battle. One poster probably fake said that Ramsay will take out Tormund and Ghost...it sounds crazy. I think Ghost will be there. Wun Wun a lot of conflicting reports but they do agree that Tormund will have a boss fight with Smalljon and beating him. He might be wounded but I think he'll survive and one poster said it. He doesn't know anything about Ghost but direwolves shoot their scenes in Canada and not in Ireland and added later. Wun Wun to me is on the ropes the most. The bit about Rickon is new to me and Ramsay in my opinion got to go. Could be episode 10 as that poster said a lot of character will die in this episode. Similiar probably to season 5 finale. Night's King should be the main new villain for Jon and then for Daeny too. After Euron and Cersei. The person who speaks with Sansa is a lot smaller than her and about height of Kit. Ramsay might be executed later or feedd to hounds. I keep remembering Roose and that if he treater people like a mad dog, he'll end up as a pig feed. Might be foreshadowing. 

Spoiler

Ramsay taking out Tormund, Ghost and Wun Wun is completely ridiculous. lol

I guess with the CGI effects it is difficult for people to know exactly what will happen.  Yes, there will be new villains for S7. Littlefinger also still needs to be dealt with, and we will have Euron and the Nights Kings. I think Dany will also become an antagonist in Westeros.

I definitely think that all of these reference of Ramsay's dogs is not without reason. 

3 hours ago, Ingelheim said:

Reveal hidden contents

I really can't believe Ramsay survives. It would be so damn stupid.

Everything else seems rather fine. I'd hoped Sansa would become Queen instead of Jon, but someone has to get the Throne.

ETA: Well, I've just seen and read that the guy who made these spoilers also spoiled True Detective. He was right to the letter, and then he closed his account. It's the first time it's been active since 2014.

So, it's pretty safe to assume he works for HBO.

I still think, or let me say I am practically 100% sure that Ramsay will die:

Spoiler

The spoilers from this guy sounds correct.

We have seen a few spoilers from the Battle of the Bastards all of them say that Jon starts beating on Ramsay, but he stops because he does not want Sansa witness that type of violence.  Therefore, I conclude that this guy is correct, but his spoilers just stops after this stage or scene. Jon will kill Ramsay in episode 10 or later after this initial scene. 

If you have read the comments there is another guy Docmantistogan, who has also been supplying spoilers, and he says that Ramsay definitely dies,  most likely being fed to his own dogs. I ve see the rumour about Ramsay being fed to his own dogs long before the season had even started, I ve seen it a few times. Therefore I do believe it is what will happen. 

Of course I am  just going by what I ve read and seen, but it does make a lot of sense. 

Archived