Cersei's Valonqar (Little Brother) [Theory - Possible Spoliers?]

Interesting theory, but I too have always thought that Jamie is the valonqar. Mainly because she's such a main character that her death has to be spectacular somehow. Dying at the hand of her twin/lover would fit the bill.

As for the younger, more beautiful queen, Margaery certainly makes sense, as does Dany, but don't discount the possibility of Sansa Stark, The Queen in the North. I know it's a stretch, but it would be sweet.

Since last night's episode, it became so obvious Jaime is the valonqar, imo...

Jaime told us how much he loves Cersei and how he'd do everything for her. But right now I'm 90% sure she will burn KL to the ground and her son with it. And when Jaime will discover that, he will end her like he ended the Mad King. 

I'd be surprised if it goes any other way. 

As for the queen, younger and more beautiful, it seems to be Margaery indeed right now. But as far as Cerise's prophecy goes, I've always thought it was rather "self-fulfilling". Cersei took the prophecy at heart and did everything she could to turn Marg against her through her attempts to destroy her and her family. She brought all of this upon herself because she gives too much credit to that prophecy imo. So the "younger queen" ended up being Margaery because Cersei made it happen.

On 6/3/2016 at 11:29 AM, Fiery Heart said:

Interesting possibilities, but there has been so much foreshadowing and references to this trial by combat. Don't you think it not going ahead would be quite dull narratively? She's already accepted her trial by combat, and Lancel has testified to the HS, so I would argue that his death would make no difference. Personally I imagine that the Zombie Mountain will come up against some issues with his rotting corpse during the battle, I think it's realistic that whatever magic / power which is keeping him alive will likely fail at some point. I reckon he'll fall to pieces in a disgusting fashion.

There HAS been a lot of foreshadowing.... but the HS loves to switch things up and confuse the nobles, much like Margaerys walk of shame that never was.  So its possible we're all gearing up for a trial by combat, but then the HS and/or Tommen are gonna wait til the last minute and say "NOPE JK GUYS".

Although personally, i agree with the person who theorized that it doesnt matter who the mountain fights, but it will expose him for the undead abomination he is and cause SOOO much more incrimination for cercei.

I absolutely love your idea about the mountain rotting and falling apart! truly disgusting and awesome!

There is absolutely no Valonqar prophecy in the show.....

Interesting that they did the Maggie the frog prophecy but left out the valonqar piece. Clearly they did that on purpose. Maybe they are planning on changing the way she dies vs. the books. Maybe they don't want her to die, or maybe it is someone else's little brother and the show felt that connection was a little loose, which I feel like it would be too.

Archived