Will the Riverlands Plot serve a purpose in the bastardBowl?

I think the brotherhood will eventually make their way up north to help Jon, but not against the Boltons. They seem to be more concerned with what really matters ... "The great war to come" 

It seems that many of the followers of the Lord of Light are very aware of the White Walkers and the real issue regarding the fate of humanity right now. The priestess in Mereen knows, Mel knows, Thoros knows, etc...

16 minutes ago, The Yung Wulf said:

I think the brotherhood will eventually make their way up north to help Jon, but not against the Boltons. They seem to be more concerned with what really matters ... "The great war to come" 

It seems that many of the followers of the Lord of Light are very aware of the White Walkers and the real issue regarding the fate of humanity right now. The priestess in Mereen knows, Mel knows, Thoros knows, etc...

Umm, if this were books and not a relatively straightforward show (all conspiracy theories came to naught there) I would say that perhaps R'ollor is connected somehow to WW and not as an opposing force.

2 hours ago, grufolo said:

Ideas?

I'm 99% sure that Jaime will slay the freys including Walder, someone said he will it do for Bronn because he promised him a castle, but I say he will do it for the blunder of the BlackFish, man, he didn't like it, he didn't like the death of BF (he knew that BF is an honorable man and the freys are bunch of traitors)

45 minutes ago, Future Null Infinity said:

I'm 99% sure that Jaime will slay the freys including Walder, someone said he will it do for Bronn because he promised him a castle, but I say he will do it for the blunder of the BlackFish, man, he didn't like it, he didn't like the death of BF (he knew that BF is an honorable man and the freys are bunch of traitors)

Bronn as lord of the Twins and the (double)crossing?

28 minutes ago, Red Tiger said:

I can see it now, Bronn marries one of Walder's daughters (Bronn gets his highborn lady), the Lannisters kill the freys inside the Twins (Bronn gets his castle), then Bronn gets his lordship.

Sounds too good to be true, though<_<

Can Bronn stand another red wedding? :D

23 minutes ago, Future Null Infinity said:

Bronn is the clown of game of thrones

The thing about Bronn, he has no high class education, but he is by far the most perceptive guy in the series, it's not even close. His approach to cracking down on crime when he became the commander of City Watch, his convo with Tyrion about borrowing money, him pointing out the ridiculousness of wearing capes in battle, him easily seeing Jaime and Brienne for what they are, surviving battle after battle not through cowardice or enormous amounts of armour but cunning and quicknes. It's fascinating to watch.

Also about clowns, in medieval times, jesters and fools were some of the smartest and most perceptive people around.

I think Arya shows up in Maidenpool next season, moves with the BwB north to the Twins. I thought we were going to get another Red Wedding this season, but I don't see how it works out. Unless the BwB already has it worked out. 

On 2016-06-13 at 5:29 PM, tugela said:

Edmure will disappear as a prisoner on Casterly Rock. We won't see him again. He has an agreement and is honor bound to live by it. In the books the Blackfish escapes when the castle is surrendered (Edmure promised to surrender the castle, but he said nothing about the Blackfish, so he did not violate the agreement with Jaime), so we could see him again. We don't actually see him die in the TV episode, so he might well have escaped as well.

Jaime could help the Starks without appearing to do so by sending the defenders of Riverrun to the wall. It is possible that they are the ones who arrive in the nick of time to save Jon's army, not the Knights of the Vale.

Yea, I like this idea.

He rids his house of an enemy and mouths to feed, while being able to sleep and call himself 'a good man.' Kinda ties in with the Edmure scene, which seemed very weighted (as in more than just ET showing up at the RR gates)

I'm pissed the Blackfish didn't 'disappear' again. He's not on his way up north. His singular presence could've really helped the Stark family.

5 hours ago, Red Tiger said:

The thing about Bronn, he has no high class education, but he is by far the most perceptive guy in the series, it's not even close. His approach to cracking down on crime when he became the commander of City Watch, his convo with Tyrion about borrowing money, him pointing out the ridiculousness of wearing capes in battle, him easily seeing Jaime and Brienne for what they are, surviving battle after battle not through cowardice or enormous amounts of armour but cunning and quicknes. It's fascinating to watch.

Also about clowns, in medieval times, jesters and fools were some of the smartest and most perceptive people around.

I have the same opinion as you but man sometimes they made him like a clown but I suppose they are doing the same thing with Tyrion this season 

4 hours ago, Future Null Infinity said:

I have the same opinion as you but man sometimes they made him like a clown but I suppose they are doing the same thing with Tyrion this season 

Jeesh, I know what you mean, his brains were in his ass this season, what with him looking like a clown with the red priestess, his handling of the Maesters, his bumbling the Valyrian language, wasting his time playing drinking games.

17 hours ago, RhaeBee said:

I didn't say he took out the mad king because he wanted to avange Rickard and Brandon. But he still did and the mad king was the one responsible for burning them and not Jaime. Otherwise all the 500 men who stood there and watched should stand up and march up to Winterfell to do justice to the Starks. No, the Starks didn't make that choice. But the Starks made the choice to capture Tyrion, to warn Cersei before Robert's return, to trust Littlefinger, to cross Walder Frey, to trust Walder Frey after crossing him. It's not like they were viciously murdered in their sleep, bad things didn't just happen to them, they contributed to their own fate with choices. It's not like Westeros owes the Starks because the audience loved them and they suffered losses. Everybody suffered losses. And yet we don't expect Jaime to have justice for the Baratheons or the Targaryens or the Martells. We only expect him to have justice for the Starks because why exactly...? Because poor poor Starks suffered so much. The Baratheons did so, they are literally gone, the Tullys did so, the Targaryens did so, the Greyjoys did so. Everybody suffered. Why should the Starks get special treatment? :dunno: 

Awwsum..exactly. They suffered because of the choices they made.

On 6/14/2016 at 5:59 AM, tugela said:

Edmure will disappear as a prisoner on Casterly Rock. We won't see him again. He has an agreement and is honor bound to live by it. In the books the Blackfish escapes when the castle is surrendered (Edmure promised to surrender the castle, but he said nothing about the Blackfish, so he did not violate the agreement with Jaime), so we could see him again. We don't actually see him die in the TV episode, so he might well have escaped as well.

Jaime could help the Starks without appearing to do so by sending the defenders of Riverrun to the wall. It is possible that they are the ones who arrive in the nick of time to save Jon's army, not the Knights of the Vale.

Very much possible. The riverrun army man evenhad a dialogue..jeezz that surely makes him important.

Archived