Missing a Meisha Merlin/Sub Press numbered or lettered ed?

Geddon

Sooo thats $6620 Canadian, total cost paid/value to buyer for full numbered set.

Canadian? Were you the winner, or are you just converting it to your country's currency for comparison? If it's the former, I'm jealous!

Canadian? Were you the winner, or are you just converting it to your country's currency for comparison? If it's the former, I'm jealous!

haha no, I purchased a set about 2 years ago for a high at the time of 5200 :) love it.

was just converting to my currency for comparison

Should I just start a new thread with numbers wanted and hope it gets pinned? Thoughts?

I would, a very simple one list style with user names and the number they have. I think this is is what the fist page of this thread is. Problem is you can't update it; each change would require a reply...

Should I just start a new thread with numbers wanted and hope it gets pinned? Thoughts?

Another option would be to have a shared Google doc with this info. This could be linked in the first post of the new thread. This would also give the option to let multiple people edit.

Sounds like a good idea, you should just make a new thread and people can reply which number they are looking for ect. And in the first post of the thread you can keep editing/updating a giant list of the numbered books search list in order, with their username or whatever. This ones a bit out of control.

This is the 3rd time he has listed these books lol. First time the books were seperate, then he canceled and re listed as a set which sold for $3,800. Maybe 3rd times the charm, wonder if he is bidding on his own set to drive the price up then won it and re listed xD.

Archived