Theon really a eunuch?

Vaedys Targaryen

13 hours ago, Clegane'sPup said:

I wish some person sitting in the audience during one of the conventions Martin attends would just ask the frekking question , “Excuse me Mr. Martin, there is a fan theory that Ramsey cut off Theon’s ummm you know the protruding part not sack part. The only reason I ask is because I’m writing dissertation on dick removal.” I would so love to see Martin’s response on Youtube and read the SSM.

No, sorry to say it did not happen.

Spoiler

Why sorry to say? I wich that did never happen in the show too. And the sausage eating scene was even worse, fuck that was twisted

When I first read the books I never thought Theon had been castrated, so I am sticking with that belief although it is never states clearly one way or the other (which to me makes it less likely, would Ramsay never use that to mentally torture Theon?).

Let me just say that I am definitely NOT a Theon fan, I can find a tiny bit of sympathy for Reek, but that is all. So I not have some need for Theon to be whole as some stated.

When I first read the "and that other thing" I assumed it was Theon's name that Ramsay had taken. Theon does not want think about his real name or that he ever has another name because he has been so severely punished for that in the past.

In the wedding night chapter I most certainly never thought Theon was about to say "I have no..penis". Really, what would he be needing a penis for in that situation? Ramsay does not offer him first night right, nor ask him in any way to have intercourse with Jeyne. Ramsay asks Theon to get Jeyne wet, and this might come as a surprise for some of you males out there, but as far as most useful things to get a women wet; penises are way way down to list.

The only quote I can see in favour of the castrastion is when Theon say he does not want to bathe because he has wounds. What wounds does he not want a servant to see? Scarring from torture? His missing toes? Or maybe a lack of a penis? 

On 7 september 2016 at 7:52 PM, The Drunkard said:

The point is that when refusing he tries to say he doesn't have something associated with sex, and "that other thing" is pretty damning. I've never seen a sensible alternative to his penis.

It's not a statement on his capability. He dare not take any enjoyment out of touching/hurting her lest Ramsay punish him for it, and he doesn't need a penis to touch/hurt her.

You don't use the dingdong to warm someone up sweetling... Actually there is a third option, and of those we all know he's a few shorter.

On September 8, 2016 at 7:44 PM, BricksAndSparrows said:

People need to apply Occam's Razor to this question.... just like the Bastard applied Ramsay's Razor to Theon's dick..

Ohhhh :rofl:I crack myself up.

Lame jokes aside, I love the long contrived explanation people make. It's an infection in his fingers, some how foreplay figures in..Coe on.

Horrible.  Just horrible.  I laughed, but it's still horrible.  

Sometimes people need it to be a zebra and go so far as to paint stripes on an ass to accomplish it. 

Archived