Anybody notice these new kultur of islam ads on Youtube?

DunderMifflin

7 hours ago, DunderMifflin said:

They are absurd but presented in a totally serious way. I don't get it?

It seems like something the Onion would do but there isn't much comedy to them. Maybe it's some fake thing to scare people? Most of the ones ive seen are specific to Germany for some reason.

It seems fake. The line that stuck out to me was "you can sell your daughter". It just seems a bit off. ISIS might moralize it more.

Germany is going through its own supposed refugee crisis right now so I could see German right wing groups making this. 

But ISIS isn't above some very slick propaganda. I'd expect more nasheed though :P

Those ads were made by an American organisation which supports Trump. They were on the news yesterday here, with the comment that 'presumably many Americans will think that they are true...' That organisation made similar 'ads' about France.

3 hours ago, Prue said:

Those ads were made by an American organisation which supports Trump. They were on the news yesterday here, with the comment that 'presumably many Americans will think that they are true...' That organisation made similar 'ads' about France.

Yep. It's says at the very end "paid for by Secure America Now". They use target marketing tools on Facebook & google to get them to try and scare folks in certain battleground states. Can probably expect one about the takeover of America soon

There's actually a website where you can book a vacation to one of these fictional places.

Anybody brave enough to give these nutjobs an email? I'm curious but not that curious.

http://www.newregimeofculture.fr/?gclid=CjwKEAjwwOvABRC08aedoZ_lnTMSJACs_cbuheIHUFcNBTEtfVOTQPHJ2vWUE98sAPQ-m2PJEFBVjBoCigjw_wcB&utm_campaign=base_nat&utm_content=isof&utm_medium=search&utm_source=google

Don't do it on second thought, sounds like a good way to get yourself put on the no fly list

Archived