Leaks discussion thread for season 7 vol. 2.

Lord Friendzone

12 minutes ago, Lady Ren said:

True that. 

The apocalypse looks a little predticble. unlike cersei.

I'm thinking season eight, Dany and Jon will go face the Night's King. They are expecting Lannister reinforcements, but it becomes obvious that they will never show. They fight the WW's, and a lot of them die, but finally the Lannister forces arrive! Except, instead of aiding them, they attack them. Dany and Jon will overpower them, but their armies will be severely crippled. They will not take Cersei's betrayal lightly, and return to King's Landing with a vengeance. 

1 hour ago, kg1982 said:

Ummm..  The lady with the dragons comes to mind.  

Read the question again? If Cersie is killed, Dany is still fighting the Others, who takes her place? Hmmmm?

1 hour ago, kg1982 said:

Sorry that typing on a phone doesn't meet your grammar standards.  Eyes roll.  

Odd, most phones have spell check now a days....... it's the irony that makes my eyes roll.........

28 minutes ago, dsug said:

I'm thinking season eight, Dany and Jon will go face the Night's King. They are expecting Lannister reinforcements, but it becomes obvious that they will never show. They fight the WW's, and a lot of them die, but finally the Lannister forces arrive! Except, instead of aiding them, they attack them. Dany and Jon will overpower them, but their armies will be severely crippled. They will not take Cersei's betrayal lightly, and return to King's Landing with a vengeance. 

Perhaps, but I think Arya's whole plot has been to avenge the ones that killed her family. With the Freys off her list, LF soon to follow, I see her(Arya) coupe de gra as her killing Cersei. This leaves Jamie in charge, and he leads the Lannister forces in at the last moment ala the vale/BOB style.

This makes Jamies defection much more significant than most realize atm.

It does however leave the prophecy of the Valonqar wrong, but who knows what face Arya might be wearing at the time.

Just now, Ice Spider said:

Perhaps, but I think Arya's whole plot has been to avenge the ones that killed her family. With the Freys off her list, LF soon to follow, I see her coupe de gra as her killing Cersei. This leaves Jamie in charge, and he leads the Lannister forces in at the last moment ala the vale/BOB style.

This makes Jamies defecting much more significant than most realize atm.

It does however leave the prophecy of the Valonqar wrong, but who knows what face Arya might be wearing at the time.

i completely see your point, but personally, i would NOT be happy if arya killed cersei. cersei is such an iconic character and she deserves a deadly reckoning, but not by a child who she never actually had a scene with. Except for the WF procession in the pilot, Cersei and Arya have literally never been on screen at the same time. So having Arya kill her would just be so hollow to me. Many other characters are much more worthy of killing the great cersei, and arya just isn't one of them IMO.

1 minute ago, Ice Spider said:

Perhaps, but I think Arya's whole plot has been to avenge the ones that killed her family. With the Freys off her list, LF soon to follow, I see her coupe de gra as her killing Cersei. This leaves Jamie in charge, and he leads the Lannister forces in at the last moment ala the vale/BOB style.

This makes Jamies defection much more significant than most realize atm.

I really don't mean( And I hope you don't take this as one ) this in a condescending tone, but time and time again I see people mention the "Valonqar" bit, but never do I see people adress that it was left out during the Cersei flashback. This leads me to think D&D aren't going with it.

1 minute ago, Sir Matthis Light said:

I really don't mean( And I hope you don't take this as one ) this in a condescending tone, but time and time again I see people mention the "Valonqar" bit, but never do I see people adress that it was left out during the Cersei flashback. This leads me to think D&D aren't going with it.

I did not take that as condescending at all, at it makes what I propose might happen that much more feasible.

7 minutes ago, dsug said:

i completely see your point, but personally, i would NOT be happy if arya killed cersei. cersei is such an iconic character and she deserves a deadly reckoning, but not by a child who she never actually had a scene with. Except for the WF procession in the pilot, Cersei and Arya have literally never been on screen at the same time. So having Arya kill her would just be so hollow to me. Many other characters are much more worthy of killing the great cersei, and arya just isn't one of them IMO.

Well, That all depends, Cersei still remains as Number one on Arya's list, and what was the point of sending her away on that arc if not to fulfill her list? In my mind, not to have her kill Cersei would be an incredible waste.

7 minutes ago, Ice Spider said:

I did not take that as condescending at all, at it makes what I propose might happen that much more feasible.

How so? It was such a significant part of the prophecy, it talks about Cersei's end. Due to them leaving that out and keeping "The younger more beautiful Queen will cast you down and take all you hold dear" part, makes me think their just gonna have Cersei meet her end via Dany.

3 minutes ago, Leticia Stark said:

Arya loathes Cersei for everything she did against Ned, we just watched her reaction to her and Joffrey in the play in Braavos. It would give me life watching her killing Cersei, but I still believe Jaime will kill her.

I don't rule that out, but with him leaving, which could be seen as treason, it makes it a bit more difficult. If Jamie were to show up at KL and Inform the North of Cersie's plan to betray them, do you not think Arya would spring to action? Perhaps Cersie and Jamie scheme together?

2 minutes ago, Sir Matthis Light said:

How so? It was such a significant part of the prophecy, it talks about Cersei's end. Due to them leaving that out and keeping "Younger more beautiful Queen will cast you down and take all you hold dear" makes me think their just gonna have Cersei meet her end via Dany.

What did Cersei hold most dear?

4 minutes ago, Ice Spider said:

Well, That all depends, Cersei still remains as Number one on Arya's list, and what was the point of sending her away on that arc if not to fulfill her list? In my mind, not to have her kill Cersei would be an incredible waste.

idk their storylines have been so far removed from each others that it would be jarring to suddenly see Arya slaughtering her. Cersei should be killed by Tyrion, Jaime, or herself. Some random northern girl who has beef with her from seven seasons ago does not have the right, in my opinion. She has done soooo much worse to people since Arya, and i just wouldn't love it. 

Just now, Ice Spider said:

What did Cersei hold most dear?

At this point she only has the Ironthrone and Jamie. We know Jamie already abandons her for the greater good, and its only a matter of time before Dany takes King's Landing. I'm assuming Dany keeps the Wealth that Jamie takes from HG after her ambush on him. The Lannister army has been wounded, Euron piss back off to Pyke, and Cersei needs that money.Cersei is on borrowed time.

4 minutes ago, Sir Matthis Light said:

At this point she only has the Ironthrone and Jamie. We know Jamie already abandons her for the greater good, and its only a matter of time before Dany takes King's Landing. I'm assuming Dany keeps the Wealth that Jamie takes from HG after her ambush on him. The Lannister army has been wounded, Euron piss back off to Pyke, and Cersei needs that money.Cersei is on borrowed time.

The things that Cersei held most dear were her kids, and those have already been taken from her, and Dany had nothing to do with it, what I am getting at is that part of the Prophecy has already bee fulfilled.

1 hour ago, kimim said:

I'm having a tough time believing that Tarly would side with Cersei, in effect committing suicide by Mary Sue.

I have never completely understood that storyline either, maybe Randyll feels as strongly about the dothraki/unsullied as he did the wildlings?

25 minutes ago, Ice Spider said:

I have never completely understood that storyline either, maybe Randyll feels as strongly about the dothraki/unsullied as he did the wildlings?

That could be why. Dany is alien. Dothraki, Unsullied, dragons are all alien, and Tarly is a traditionalist.

But Cersei is insane. When she blew up the sept, she killed the High Septon, Tarly's liege lords, and her own uncle, which makes her a kin killer. And she is horribly weak vs Dany, so I can't see a traditionalist siding with her, either.

I think the show made Dany too powerful, and the show obviously wanted to keep Cersei around, so they're looking for ways to even out the sides. So far, though, their way of getting this done isn't striking me as believable. Maybe it'll work better once it's all on air.

8 minutes ago, Ice Spider said:

The things that Cersei held most dear were her kids, and those have already been taken from her, and Dany had nothing to do with it, what I am getting at is that part of the Prophecy has already bee fulfilled.

But then why would the "beautiful more younger Queen" be apart of the "cast you down and take all you hold dear" part then? Shouldn't that have been apart of the third question of "Will the King and I have children?" part?? That doesn't make any sense according to the prophecy. In the show like the books, Cersei gets to ask 3 questions and Maggy answers her, with added commentary.( Tho the show cuts some stuff its still the same ) 

Shows prophecy:

Question #1

Cersei: "I've been promised to the Prince, when will we marry?"

Maggy: "You'll never wed the Prince, you'll wed the King"

Question #2

Cersei: "But I will be Queen?"

Maggy: "Oh yes you'll be Queen, for a time. Then comes another, younger more beautiful to cast you down and take all you hold dear."

Question #3

Cersei: "Will the King and I have children?"

Maggy: "No, the King will have 20children and you'll have 3."

Cersei: "But that doesn't make any sense..."

Maggy: "Gold will be their crowns. Gold their shrouds."

1 hour ago, Ice Spider said:

Read the question again? If Cersie is killed, Dany is still fighting the Others, who takes her place? Hmmmm?

Umm, why wouldn't Dany be the one to kill her?  What the heck are you even discussing

Odd, most phones have spell check now a days....... it's the irony that makes my eyes roll.........

So I can criticize your inability to spell Cersei.  LOL.  Oops.  (Eyes roll, just really grow up and learn how to stick to the subject.) 

2 hours ago, Lord Friendzone said:

She's not like Cersei even if you want her to be or the villain.

Ummm...  but if Cersei dies, Dany likely becomes queen.  No?  And yes, I consider Dany to be a dangerous tyrant and don't think that the North should have to become her submissive subjects.  Martin's books certainly argue there is no such thing as a good monarch; there are just slightly less dictatorial ones.

14 minutes ago, kimim said:

That could be why. Dany is alien. Dothraki, Unsullied, dragons are all alien, and Tarly is a traditionalist.

But Cersei is insane. When she blew up the sept, she killed the High Septon, Tarly's liege lords, and her own uncle, which makes her a kin killer. And she is horribly weak vs Dany, so I can't see a traditionalist siding with her, either.

I think the show made Dany too powerful, and the show obviously wanted to keep Cersei around, so they're looking for ways to even out the sides. So far, though, their way of getting this done isn't striking me as believable. Maybe it'll work better once it's all on air.

Or Cersei is giving him what he wants - control over the Reach. 

Archived