NFL 2016 Week 13: Bigger, Stronger, Faster to IR

Mr. Chatywin et al.

3 minutes ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

I've settled on the Green Bay-Texans game for the following reasons:

1) It's snowing!

49ers-Bears too. And they've gone an entire quarter without either QB completing a pass. I'm rooting for the first 0 completion game since like 1912. 

22 minutes ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

This is the "How bad a you willing to look in order to get the 2nd pick in the draft?" game, methinks.

First overall could be in play. Don't dismiss a Cleveland surge down the stretch.

7 minutes ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

Now THAT, is a fantastic idea. Write up a petition and I'll sign it TWICE.

Democrat motto: Vote early, vote often.

Anyways, Blake Bortles just threw the worst pick. Ever. In history. Of all time.

In a miserable fanatasy year, I can always take solace that when @Whiskeyjack was peddling that bum to be in week 2 or 3 I shut that shit down. :P

And now Jeff Fisher is unable to find his challenge flag in his giant hobo coat. What are the chances he's just actively trolling America at this point? Is he going to show up next week not wearing pants? It's on the table, right? 

2 minutes ago, Jaime L said:

And now Jeff Fisher is unable to find his challenge flag in his giant hobo coat. What are the chances he's just actively trolling America at this point? Is he going to show up next week not wearing pants? It's on the table, right? 

He calls 'em leg prisons.

12 minutes ago, Jaime L said:

No chance.

https://imgflip.com/i/1fc7x2

Are the Lions kinda good?

Stepping away from on-field stuff happening at the moment, it looks like San Diego is now even likelier to move to LA.  This is big for LA in that they will then have pro football team for the first time in over two decades but blows for the city of San Diego.  But does this mean that the impossible dream of the San Diego Raiders is still alive?

ETA:  Holy shit, missed that Fisher's contract has been extended.  

12 minutes ago, Triskan said:

Are the Lions kinda good?

Stepping away from on-field stuff happening at the moment, it looks like San Diego is now even likelier to move to LA.  This is big for LA in that they will then have pro football team for the first time in over two decades but blows for the city of San Diego.  But does this mean that the impossible dream of the San Diego Raiders is still alive?

ETA:  Holy shit, missed that Fisher's contract has been extended.  

LA has USC, dummy!

10 minutes ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

Cancer had no idea who it was fucking with, I'm just surprised Eric Berry didn't return his chemo for a score.

Getting a defensive score on a 2 point conversion is a legit amazing way to flip a game. And we've now seen the AFC West do it to the NFC South twice. 

1 hour ago, Jaime L said:

And now Jeff Fisher is unable to find his challenge flag in his giant hobo coat.

This was both amusing and a concise summary of that game via interpretive dance. It's weird because LA looked OK in the first months or so (they beat the Seahawks and the Cardinals).

Archived