Endgame roles for all major characters (TV only)

Lucius Lovejoy

P.S.: the fact that sophie turner wears a wig now says a lot. Sure, there might be other reasons why she decided not to dye her hair anymore BUT Sophie could have just waited till the show is over (considering the fact that only 13 episodes are left). idk about you, but i personally think her arc is slowly coming to an end...i hope i'm wrong tho

Didn't Dan Weiss say something last year like Jon and Sansa building a relationship was important because of what Sansa could mean in the future or something like that? I think this is where some of the Jon and Sansa will marry people got their belief from. I personally took this another way, and now believe the possibility exists that she plays the role of Ned 2.0. Jon has a kid (probably with Dany), they both die, mirroring Jon's parents and Sansa raises the kid in Winterfell and protects it. If for some reason like Jon the kid's identity needs to be hidden, it's possible Tyrion is involved in this as well. Time is a flat circle, what is old is new and history repeats.

Just now, binhorde said:

Didn't Dan Weiss say something last year like Jon and Sansa building a relationship was important because of what Sansa could mean in the future or something like that? I think this is where some of the Jon and Sansa will marry people got their belief from. I personally took this another way, and now believe the possibility exists that she plays the role of Ned 2.0. Jon has a kid (probably with Dany), they both die, mirroring Jon's parents and Sansa raises the kid in Winterfell and protects it. If for some reason like Jon the kid's identity needs to be hidden, it's possible Tyrion is involved in this as well. Time is a flat circle, what is old is new and history repeats.

and didn't grrm give bajillion clues and foreshadowings in all of his book series about jon/arya??? the fact that grrm, the author, the creator himself didn't deny jon/arya speaks volumes. jon/arya can be lyanna/rhaegar 2.0 is legit too you know? (arya in both looks and personality while jon just by personality)

and where did you hear that D&D said that? any  proofs? links maybe? and sansa's future can mean many things, maybe she'll have to choose sides (LF or Jon)

and why on earth must the kid's identity be hidden and is it really a necessary for history to repeat itself? smh

i'm a book fan, and i get my examples from the books, and as far as i'm concerned book jon has a type and its called: strong lethal  warrior women (e.g: val, alys, ygritte, arya) and sansa is anything but that. they have different tastes when it comes to love interests and they rarely think about each other. honestly people just expect sansa and jon to be the "hot couple™" and they want sansa to be the queen and jon to be the handsome prince she had ever wished for...i mean do you even realize that this asoiaf and sansa  no longer dreams about being a queen anymore.

and as i said, JonSa would just simply ruin the dynamic jon and arya already has in the books. TBH i expect jon to end up either with val or arya or dany (or the night's king), anything else is simply unacceptable.

also, D&D has turned the show into a poorly written fan fiction so i never really take their words for granted. too many things have changed in the show and the show has taken a new direction to hell knows where. and show sansa is SO out of character now...but that's just me.

2 hours ago, RevaM said:

btw why are we even discussing what will happen if there are spoilers floating in the internet??? just curious....

Some people have no intentions of looking at leaks and spoilers, but still finds it enjoyable to speculate on what will happen. I guess it's not really about knowing every detail in advance/as quickly as possible, but create theories of their own, and then be proven either right or wrong when the show finally airs.

7 hours ago, RevaM said:

if jon marries sansa, then it means that even JON, the only person who always thought of arya as his #1, the person who he DIED for, the person who thought of Arya as his heart and home, prefers Sansa over Arya. And that wont be the same if he marries someone else.

It would ruin Jon and Arya's dynamic, people would focus on Jonsa. All the feelings that Jon and Arya had for each other through out the books would go for a waste if GRRM went for JonSa. 

Furthermore, Jon and Sansa simply have no chemistry and they aren't each other's type either. Jon likes warrior women (like Val, Ygritte, Alys, Arya) while Sansa is interested in men like Sandor. 

Also when Jon dies for Sansa, then we'll talk.

pffff so wrong. Jon loved Sansa as a sister, the same way he loved Bran and Rickon. His favourites were Arya and Robb and even Jon admitted that he missed Arya more than he missed Robb.

He remember fondly of Sansa, the same way he thought of rest of his sibs EXCEPT for Arya which he thought way more of.

sansa in the beggining was stuck up and likely didn't talk to jon very much. She essentially saw him as beneath her and seeing as how her and arya got along and that jon was close to arya...

9 hours ago, RevaM said:

i'm a book fan, and i get my examples from the books, and as far as i'm concerned book jon has a type and its called: strong lethal  warrior women (e.g: val, alys, ygritte, arya) and sansa is anything but that. they have different tastes when it comes to love interests and they rarely think about each other. honestly people just expect sansa and jon to be the "hot couple™" and they want sansa to be the queen and jon to be the handsome prince she had ever wished for...i mean do you even realize that this asoiaf and sansa  no longer dreams about being a queen anymore.

Perhaps you missed the title of this thread. It says TV only. I wasn't stating my opinion using anything from the books. I don't know how things will end in the books. Probably very different with slight similarities. But that's irrelevant to this thread and my original point. Since again the title of this thread clearly states "TV only".

13 hours ago, RevaM said:

P.S.: the fact that sophie turner wears a wig now says a lot. Sure, there might be other reasons why she decided not to dye her hair anymore BUT Sophie could have just waited till the show is over (considering the fact that only 13 episodes are left). idk about you, but i personally think her arc is slowly coming to an end...i hope i'm wrong tho

iirc she stopped last season. 23 episodes might not be that much but apparently being a redhead was getting in her way to get roles (beliveable, given how shallow is Hollywood) and it meant staying 3 more years like that. Besides as Ariana Grande can tell, dye damages hair

6 hours ago, binhorde said:

Perhaps you missed the title of this thread. It says TV only. I wasn't stating my opinion using anything from the books. I don't know how things will end in the books. Probably very different with slight similarities. But that's irrelevant to this thread and my original point. Since again the title of this thread clearly states "TV only".

yeah i did. i realised it too late...oops...sorry

12 hours ago, Einheri said:

Some people have no intentions of looking at leaks and spoilers, but still finds it enjoyable to speculate on what will happen. I guess it's not really about knowing every detail in advance/as quickly as possible, but create theories of their own, and then be proven either right or wrong when the show finally airs.

uh ok that makes sense i guess

9 hours ago, SecretWeapon said:

iirc she stopped last season. 23 episodes might not be that much but apparently being a redhead was getting in her way to get roles (beliveable, given how shallow is Hollywood) and it meant staying 3 more years like that. Besides as Ariana Grande can tell, dye damages hair

hmmm also possible but GoT will end sooner than 3 years i think also they casted her as jean grey because of her red hair so if anything i thought her hair was an advantage tbh.

23 episodes? i thought there were only 13 episodes left????

and hell knows what ariana grande has done to her hair so far, and as far as i'm concerned dying doesn't damage hair that much...i mean shakira is a blondie now for yeaarrrs and i think her hair looks flawless (and my friend has her hair dyed to red for 7 years now, nothing has happened to her too...)...my point is that she could have waited 2 more years, like, 2 years isn't big amount of time am i right??? 

12 hours ago, snow is the man said:

sansa in the beggining was stuck up and likely didn't talk to jon very much. She essentially saw him as beneath her and seeing as how her and arya got along and that jon was close to arya...

and your point is? (sorry i didn't get what you were trying tell by that)

12 hours ago, RevaM said:

hmmm also possible but GoT will end sooner than 3 years i think also they casted her as jean grey because of her red hair so if anything i thought her hair was an advantage tbh.

23 episodes? i thought there were only 13 episodes left????

and hell knows what ariana grande has done to her hair so far, and as far as i'm concerned dying doesn't damage hair that much...i mean shakira is a blondie now for yeaarrrs and i think her hair looks flawless (and my friend has her hair dyed to red for 7 years now, nothing has happened to her too...)...my point is that she could have waited 2 more years, like, 2 years isn't big amount of time am i right??? 

she stopped dyeing at season 6. S6 + S7 + S8 = 23 episodes and 3 years.

She got Jean Gray but only she (and her team) knows how many she lost because of it.

On Invalid Date at 8:17 AM, Konstatera said:

Littlefinger winning the game would for sure be the most mesmerizing ending possible!

I agree. He's one of my favourite characters remaining. Sure he's a very nasty piece of work but he's also a great schemer. And with Roose bizarrely being killed off out of the blue, there's no other villains I find remotely interesting or entertaining.

I also agree with the posters who wonder why people are shipping Jon and Sansa. That would never have occurred to me and the fact that so many people are actively shipping incest, especially after Jaime/Cersei, is very disturbing.

On 5/28/2017 at 5:22 AM, RevaM said:

and your point is? (sorry i didn't get what you were trying tell by that)

Basically she was his least favorite and the idea of him and her being close makes no sense. I actually can't remember. I think my point was he didn't really like her but loved her as a sister. We hear him say he misses her once and it is one of those "I even miss her" things. My point is they were in no way close.

20 hours ago, CaptainTheo said:

I agree. He's one of my favourite characters remaining. Sure he's a very nasty piece of work but he's also a great schemer. And with Roose bizarrely being killed off out of the blue, there's no other villains I find remotely interesting or entertaining.

I also agree with the posters who wonder why people are shipping Jon and Sansa. That would never have occurred to me and the fact that so many people are actively shipping incest, especially after Jaime/Cersei, is very disturbing.

In the show in season 6 they seemed to be close but I don't see why they would marry. In terms of politics it gains them nothing. Also we now know they were cousins which is not really taboo in westeros. I think it's obvious he is going to end up with dany. It's still a bit of incest but they never met eachother and likely won't know until after they hook up.

You can argue about all the possibilities and even bring reasonable arguements for your case, but I guarantee you (not meant arrogant), that neither a marriage between Jon and Arya, nor Jon and Sansa and neither Jon and Danny will happen. There is no fucking way, this show will end up with the major hero ending up on incest. Before you argue that none of these is actual incest, you may be right but it is still a marriage/relationship under relatives which most americans and europeans at least consider it moraly as incest.

Since this show is

a. written and produced by, and

b. writen and produced for people from the western culture

there is no way whatsoever that the show will end with it. No way. Western cultures are at least very unconfortable with such relationsships. This is still hollywood we are talking about. And this is not a B Movie or an indipendent movie. They like spectacle and drama, but the hero still has to fit with the moral standard of the viewers. I think that Jon and Danny may fall in love in season 7, but when Jon finds out about his parentage, that will be the dealbreaker. 

9 minutes ago, Dragonsbone said:

You can argue about all the possibilities and even bring reasonable arguements for your case, but I guarantee you (not meant arrogant), that neither a marriage between Jon and Arya, nor Jon and Sansa and neither Jon and Danny will happen. There is no fucking way, this show will end up with the major hero ending up on incest. Before you argue that none of these is actual incest, you may be right but it is still a marriage/relationship under relatives which most americans and europeans at least consider it moraly as incest.

Since this show is

a. written and produced by, and

b. writen and produced for people from the western culture

there is no way whatsoever that the show will end with it. No way. Western cultures are at least very unconfortable with such relationsships. This is still hollywood we are talking about. And this is not a B Movie or an indipendent movie. They like spectacle and drama, but the hero still has to fit with the moral standard of the viewers. I think that Jon and Danny may fall in love in season 7, but when Jon finds out about his parentage, that will be the dealbreaker. 

It might not end this way but Jon will marry someone from his family and my money are on Dany. She has one more marriage to have and guess who is that guy? Jon as she says - if she is to rule,she has to marry to gain alliance. Little did she knew that she won't marry for politics but for love.

Why would Jon break up with Dany? Furst of all he's not against incest as some people think he is. He thinks about Arya when thinking about Ygritte's body, wonder how skinny Arya is. I could mention other examples, but it should be pretty clear that he has no problem for it. He also has Targaryen genes and Dany is relatively a stranger to him. If Dany is pregnant by then, he'll marry her because he knows what it's like to be a bastard. It's much more complex than what you just described.

11 minutes ago, Lord Friendzone said:

It might not end this way but Jon will marry someone from his family and my money are on Dany. She has one more marriage to have and guess who is that guy? Jon as she says - if she is to rule,she has to marry to gain alliance. Little did she knew that she won't marry for politics but for love.

Why would Jon break up with Dany? Furst of all he's not against incest as some people think he is. He thinks about Arya when thinking about Ygritte's body, wonder how skinny Arya is. I could mention other examples, but it should be pretty clear that he has no problem for it. He also has Targaryen genes and Dany is relatively a stranger to him. If Dany is pregnant by then, he'll marry her because he knows what it's like to be a bastard. It's much more complex than what you just described.

You are talking about books, I was talking about television. As I said, one could find a lot of arguements why Danny and Jon could happen (feudal system; not concidered Incest; it is normal in those times and so on and so forth). And I am not saying that it would be unreasonable. I am just saying that you won't see it happening on television. Maybe the show does not have to diverge from the books here, because one of them will die.

8 hours ago, snow is the man said:

Basically she was his least favorite and the idea of him and her being close makes no sense. I actually can't remember. I think my point was he didn't really like her but loved her as a sister. We hear him say he misses her once and it is one of those "I even miss her" things. My point is they were in no way close.

OHHH then yes i agree with you 100% if that's the case, that is my point too. 

Archived