BwB NorCal Gathering

Prince Lodey

Well, because of you and Lord O' Bones, I can't stop thinking of cocks. *sigh*

C'mon, lurkers! Gimme your best shot...Seriously. No joke. Bring it. :leer:

Oh man, you are in for a lot of trouble. Fortunately, no one checks this subforum. Promise you'll share the results of your experiment (anonymously, of course?) I'm not sure how to write a creepy PM so I'd love to see some examples. :smoking:

ETA: Three posts in a row. Bad, bad form by me.

ETA: Three posts in a row. Bad, bad form by me.

:whip:

If this was TTTNE, you would be a hero. And yeah, since nobody reads this, I feel pretty safe. Feel free to experiment...I don't mind being your guinea pig!

Hey, I said I'm shy, not that you should be. I'll just sit back in the corner and ... watch. :P

Anyway, I wouldn't know where to start with a creepy PM. I guess I have my old NHAW avatars. That would be creepy.

No, you sending pics of LoB's cock would be creepy. Or would it? I honestly don't know anymore. I think whatever you sent me would be ok...I'm not sure if we have any boundaries at this point. I guess it's up to me to creep you out, somehow.

Well, first I'll have to acquire a picture of LoB's cock. I don't even have a picture of mine (because really, who wants that sitting around?).

I guess it's up to me to creep you out, somehow.

I would be highly amused if you took that on as a challenge.

I don't even have a picture of mine.

Really?!?! I thought that was standard BwB fare. :leer:

I would be highly amused if you took that on as a challenge.

Damn. I have never been one to resist a challenge. I might have to do some research in Second Life.

I fail at drunken reading comprehension. I completely misread Bazz's post 102, thus rendering my responses #104 and 106 total nonsense. (well, more nonsense than the rest of them...)

As long as it made DVD ROTS snicker while reading in the dark in the wee hours of the early morning, I feel I have done my job.

I fail at drunken reading comprehension. I completely misread Bazz's post 102, thus rendering my responses #104 and 106 total nonsense. (well, more nonsense than the rest of them...)

As long as it made DVD ROTS snicker while reading in the dark in the wee hours of the early morning, I feel I have done my job.

It was my fault for replying to three different posts with three consecutive posts. I can understand the confusion. And I am a tease. :kiss:

Now, the real question is if you got any creepy PMs from DVD ROTS at 3:29 am. I know I didn't. :thumbsdown:

no report, no pictures, no hookups. Your meets suck.

You too fail at reading comprehension. Check post 78.

Archived