BwB NorCal Gathering

Prince Lodey

I am game for anytime - I don't have any plans currently, except for continuing my dream of reuniting Guns N' Roses and getting Napoleon Kaufman to make a return to the NFL - oh, and my club in Amsterdam 'Anything Goes' - getting that finalized.

Really sorry to hear that as right now August 19th is looking best for us - and Yelena's schedule is key because she's going to be doing a lot of the prep work.

I would try to make the 19th, it might also get me to stop lurking. <g>

I might add that the bay bridge is supposed to be closed labor day weekend.

and I plan on drinking wine in napa that weekend.

Really sorry to hear that as right now August 19th is looking best for us - and Yelena's schedule is key because she's going to be doing a lot of the prep work.

I really like the Aug 19th idea. And let me know what I can do to help! We can always do something again, later in September too.

Welcome, boiled leather! Glad to see lurkers come out and join in!

No worries, I'm sure one of these days I'll make it around to another BWB meeting...

DK

I still don't know what bocci is.

Croquet, when I play it, is a violent contact sport. Keep me away. ;)

I'll probably be there. Are we going to do some sort of...I dunno, picnic thing with food? If people say what they're willing to bring, I could get organized enough to turn it into a list.

Also, where in the park are we meeting? If you're taking suggestions, Bronn, I've found that Lindley Meadow is less crowded than Speedway Meadow, and stay away from the east end of the park--it's closed to cars on Sunday, and I assume everyone but me, Bazz and Lann is coming from out of town.

(Forgive the Google Maps link...I've gotten into a groove this evening of linking there in most of my posts. Now I just gotta figure out how to make it relevant to a mafia post.)

My plan is to drop by the Park today or tomorrow and pick an area where there are barbecues in not-too-dire shape. I want to at least be able to heat up already cooked sausages - which will be our contribution - along with some drinks and the buns/condiments. If that plan fails, we'll probably cook up a nice big piece of salmon the night before and serve it cold.

Kat - feel free to construct the list.

Bocce and croquet both sound ideal.

ok, I know this sounds silly...but kid appropriate? (and yes, I'm guessing not) I may have my boys (15&17) this weekend, I never know till late.

either way, what can I bring (besides my other half who is kissed by fire (lucky)?

vino? food?

Archived