What's your Nissa Nissa theory?

AlaskanSandman

10 hours ago, AlaskanSandman said:

I should mention too that the Night's King was also brought down by his brother. Making another brother vs brother with a sister in the middle.

Brother is a relative term.  Is that a brother by blood or a brother of the Night's Watch.

21 hours ago, AlaskanSandman said:

Interesting. I link them to 

Water= Ice = Others.

Lion = Cat's eye = CotF

Nissa Nissa = Blue Eyed Bride.

Galladon only drew his sword 3x and not once against a mortal.

I definitely see what your saying about the sword and the blood sacrifice, this is why im a bit torn. Unless all is happening at once, but i dont know how that would work

Yeah I didn't mean they were both true, just two possible ideas I like

10 hours ago, Dragonsbone said:

I had some thoughts about this lately. It is probably completely tinfoil, but this was what came to my mind (at least partially, since some of the theory already exists) :

The prophecy might not be something that has to repeat itself (Azor Ahai reborn). What if it is the first time to actually happen, thus making it a self fullfilling prophecy? But then you might ask, where does the Azor Ahai Prophecy and all the legends that are being told came from, if it still has not happend. I thought about Bran and Bloodraven. What if Bran sees in his vision the importance of this figure in the battle with the others that will come?

At this point I am pretty sure of the "Time traveling-Bran-Theory". I strongly believe that he is the original Bran the Builder. My tinfoil goes as follows:

He influences in the past the children of the forest to fight with the humans agains the Others, but knows that he can not defeat them entirely, since they are still "alive" in the present day. He knows that they will come back, and only this figure called Azor Ahai, who's Identity we the readers still don't know and is yet to be revealed (but Bran does of course), can defeat them entirely. He learns from Bloodraven that history can not be changed, and that will be still valid, since he realises that he has to make the past happening rather then change. The past remains the same, because Bran caused the past and never changed it. A circular story. He builds the Wall, because he already knows where it stood and how it was built. And he makes the world believe, that a hero who will be reborn again who fought the darkness back and will return to help humanity again in their darkest our. Thus creating a sum of events that are necessary that lead to the birth of this figure called Azor Ahai. I believe this figure to be Jon and Danerys his Nissa Nissa. 

tl dr; Azor Ahai and Nissa Nissa are not historical figure but figures who are born when the story beginns. 

Hmmm

Well, now while i my self try not to go down the rabbit hole of time ahhaha it's definitely an element he's incorporated. I just can't decide how much he would choose to use it, either as a big part or a small part of the story. 

So much of these ideas, i have little to offer in the way of hahah other than just being a pooper. 

I did hear one i thought was interesting with out being all inclusive. It had to do with Bran going back to warn the Children, by physically warging some one back then to tell them with that person's voice. The person he accidentally slips into though, is the Night's King as he's about to be turned. Thus locking apart of Bran in the Night's King long ago. Idk if this means youd have to kill Bran or not, but it was interesting. I think it mostly refers to the thing that shall not be named, but it could still work. 

2 minutes ago, LynnS said:

You mean King of Winter and a brother of the Watch?  You'll have to ask Jon Snow.   

Why? He's not the King of the North and a member of the Night's Watch. Last we left Jon, Jon was a bleeding out member of the Night's Watch. 

Plus, Night Watch vows state that they may hold no land or title. So unless his death free's him of his service, in which case, he is no longer a Night's Watch member.

Unless, the rules were different.  Which may be the better case to your argument. Those rules being put in place because of the Night's King. 

So under those terms, he could be King of the North and L.C.

46 minutes ago, AlaskanSandman said:

Makes me wonder if Joramun may have actually been his brother and maybe it was just him vs Joramun? That would be an interesting twist. 

We don't know what the King of Winter represents just yet, do we?  I suspect it's something entirely different from the King in the North.

22 minutes ago, LynnS said:

We don't know what the King of Winter represents just yet, do we?  I suspect it's something entirely different from the King in the North.

Possibly, and i would say it's possible that they are tied together. The OG King of the North may have been an Other and the King of Winter, like, the Night's King. Fun to tug at that string though

Archived