no kidnapping tyrion

Matter-of-fact

On 4/29/2018 at 0:10 PM, Leonardo said:

Kidnapping Tyrion was actually a good move. 

Letting him go was a horrible one. If they had Tyrion, they couldn't have let Eddard die. He may have died anyway, but they could have traded Tyrion for Sansa.

Without Tyrion, King's Landing falls easily before anyone can get there and the war is over because Stannis is the only remaining claimant because he murders the other ones.

Well, what can you do when your prisoner’s champion wins a trial by combat?

2 hours ago, OtherFromAnotherMother said:

Whatever happened to that MacGregor fellow? Those were some fun threads to read.

Repeated rhetorical smackdowns made him leave for a while. He came back to make one more thread on the bran time travel thing and but I stayed away. you can only repeat something so many times. Also, His only real joy was tattling on people to the mods. Remove that and his whole reason for living evaporated. 

23 hours ago, Dorian Martell's son said:

How could I ever disagree with a lover of wordsmiths such as yourself :wub:

Yeats was wrong -- the fascination with what's difficult can be a pleasure! :wub:

17 hours ago, OtherFromAnotherMother said:

Whatever happened to that MacGregor fellow? Those were some fun threads to read.

Sshhhh..!!! Be careful what you whisper to the trees... (the mother of his kids probably told him to grow up; that, and he couldn't weather the blast of Dorian's wit...like Quentyn + Viserion...pity, because Mac had his finger on the pulse of the old gods, despite his abrasive manner; and I miss him, strangely!)

42 minutes ago, ravenous reader said:

Yeats was wrong -- the fascination with what's difficult can be a pleasure! :wub:

:wub::box::drool::spank::drool::whip::love:

44 minutes ago, ravenous reader said:

Sshhhh..!!! Be careful what you whisper to the trees... (the mother of his kids probably told him to grow up; that, and he couldn't weather the blast of Dorian's wit...like Quentyn + Viserion...pity, because Mac had his finger on the pulse of the old gods, despite his abrasive manner; and I miss him, strangely!)

I do wish him only the best, but it is tough to abide by someone who calls in mods when their insults backfire 

She goes home to winterfell ,ned is still suspicious of the lannisters and roberts heirs but without the kidnapping theres no moutain raiding rl or jamie attack.

Maybe without that impetus things move slower ,  ned gets impatient waiting for a response to his letters to stannis (never delivered) and takes short trip to vist him personaly!

Archived