Magnum PI reboot... because of course it is

Rhom

Looks fun (though I'll probably never seen an episode, funny enough), but I can't believe they abandoned the subtle "will they/won't they" vibe from the original between Magnum and Higgins.

Is this to be set in the same universe as 5-0?

Between these two shows, I never knew Hawai’i to be such a den of sin and inequity.

Just now, Arch-MaesterPhilip said:

I assumed it wouldn't be but mentioning 5-0 by name suggests otherwise.

They are both CBS shows and it does allow for ratings bonanza crossovers.  Like the whacky days of NBC where Empty Nest and Golden Girls had a crossover during a hurricane in Miami.  Or you know, Homicide-Law and Order-SVU crossovers; but those were way more boring than the Miami comedies.  :lol:

32 minutes ago, Rhom said:

They are both CBS shows and it does allow for ratings bonanza crossovers.  Like the whacky days of NBC where Empty Nest and Golden Girls had a crossover during a hurricane in Miami.  Or you know, Homicide-Law and Order-SVU crossovers; but those were way more boring than the Miami comedies.  :lol:

I'm ok with it if they do. I mean two members of 5-0 are Navy Seals and I have a feeling the spy that that has shown up a few times is going to be acquainted with Higgins.

Archived