TTTNE 474 - The Thread That Never Dies But Rises Stronger

RhaenysBee

1 hour ago, Buckwheat said:

Huh? Have I ever disliked them? This is news to me.

I just always thought you'd hate them, I quite like Jamie :wacko:.

Although:

Spoiler

I did find his foolish head to head with Drogon quite funny.

1 hour ago, Meera of Tarth said:

good!! :)

and...yeah why does time fly so fast?!

I know!!, it seems to go so quickly, and next Year we have so much planned, including getting married :D.

6 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

I just always thought you'd hate them, I quite like Jamie :wacko:.

Although:

Hide contents

I did find his foolish head to head with Drogon quite funny.

I like Jaime, I like reading his chapters. Obviously I don't approve of pushing children off towers.

Spoiler

I assume this is something that only happened on TV, which is to say, it didn't.

6 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

I know!!, it seems to go so quickly, and next Year we have so much planned, including getting married :D.

Good luck with that! :)

5 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

I like Jaime, I like reading his chapters. Obviously I don't approve of pushing children off towers.

Reveal hidden contents

I assume this is something that only happened on TV, which is to say, it didn't.

Spoiler

I mean I get where you’re coming from but then again, what happens on tv will most likely be the only thing to ever happen, so... :dunno: at least that’s my thinking having lost complete faith in the books. 

The time pressure is real. Damn, I don’t even know how I’ll get everything done.... 

7 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Hide contents

I used to really like Cersei, now I don’t, I think there’s something wrong with me :(.

Spoiler

Yes it happened on TV, to put it mildly, Targaryen air supremacy is restored.

Well... to sum up this past week: 

- apparently, you make christmas punch by pouring a shot of rum in a styrofoam cup and drenching it with mulled wine. Do toss in one slice of orange for garnish. €1.5 per cup. Just Eastern European things. 

- also, if you’re looking for a novelty drinking game, take a shot every time sister says “revolution”.

- or every time she wears an open autumn coat over a single layer of polyester blouse and above ankle leggings in 0C. Or maybe don’t. 

I’m currently spontaneously overnighting at my parents’ house, because with sister’s well-meant and kindly persuasion I decided to get off the train with her at my home town instead of traveling an extra hour back to the city and commuting another half an hour home. An earlier night, home feels and seeing Prince William (the dog)? Surely, I can go back tomorrow with the 9am train, have a full 8 hours of sleep and basically not lose time on public transport, right? Nah. No. Nope. You buy a ticket, you stay on the goddamn train and suck up getting home past 11pm. Otherwise you find out you have no ride to the train station in the morning, must take a bus, lose both on sleep and travel time. Well am I glad I got off that train... At least the dogs were happy to see me. That’s all the good that came out of this idea.

- take a shot every time I make a bad decision? :leaving: (I’m kidding, don’t do that, protect your liver.) 

11 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

If this is any consolation, you are not alone. :s 

it helps!

11 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

This post would be much different if the emoticon inside the spoiler was a leery one. :leer: The power of non-verbal signs!

hahahaha! :P

as powerful as male attention...mmmmmh!

12 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

Well... to sum up this past week: 

- apparently, you make christmas punch by pouring a shot of rum in a styrofoam cup and drenching it with mulled wine. Do toss in one slice of orange for garnish. €1.5 per cup. Just Eastern European things. 

- also, if you’re looking for a novelty drinking game, take a shot every time sister says “revolution”.

- or every time she wears an open autumn coat over a single layer of polyester blouse and above ankle leggings in 0C. Or maybe don’t. 

I’m currently spontaneously overnighting at my parents’ house, because with sister’s well-meant and kindly persuasion I decided to get off the train with her at my home town instead of traveling an extra hour back to the city and commuting another half an hour home. An earlier night, home feels and seeing Prince William (the dog)? Surely, I can go back tomorrow with the 9am train, have a full 8 hours of sleep and basically not lose time on public transport, right? Nah. No. Nope. You buy a ticket, you stay on the goddamn train and suck up getting home past 11pm. Otherwise you find out you have no ride to the train station in the morning, must take a bus, lose both on sleep and travel time. Well am I glad I got off that train... At least the dogs were happy to see me. That’s all the good that came out of this idea.

- take a shot every time I make a bad decision? :leaving: (I’m kidding, don’t do that, protect your liver.) 

Your sister must have been freezing!.

I hope you managed to find your way home easily today :).

We are gearing up for a trip to Oxford Street to do some Christmas shopping, and it will be mini Siths first trip into central London!, I’m kind of dreading it already.

50 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

We are gearing up for a trip to Oxford Street to do some Christmas shopping, and it will be mini Siths first trip into central London!, I’m kind of dreading it already.

She was. 

I eventually took a super early train, which was only 10 minutes late so I was very lucky with getting back. 

It’s been snowing since the middle of the night and transportation is getting difficult. In exchange, it’s absolutely beautiful :wub: 

wow brave! Good luck with Oxford street, hope Mini sith will be cooperative and help you guys survive the Christmas shopping. 

10 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

She was. 

I eventually took a super early train, which was only 10 minutes late so I was very lucky with getting back. 

It’s been snowing since the middle of the night and transportation is getting difficult. In exchange, it’s absolutely beautiful :wub: 

wow brave! Good luck with Oxford street, hope Mini sith will be cooperative and help you guys survive the Christmas shopping. 

Snow! Oh my how envious I am!:blush:

11 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

Oh I love London! I didn't know you were from there!

On 12/15/2018 at 11:09 AM, RhaenysBee said:

She was. 

It was really hard work to be honest!, but she wasn't too bad, she was quite shy though with all the people around as she's never seen anywhere SO busy before.

15 hours ago, Meera of Tarth said:

Snow! Oh my how envious I am!:blush:

Oh I love London! I didn't know you were from there!

Yes, I used to live right in London but we moved a little way outside it just over a year ago now.

57 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

It was really hard work to be honest!, but she wasn't too bad, she was quite shy though with all the people around as she's never seen anywhere SO busy before.

Yes, I used to live right in London but we moved a little way outside it just over a year ago now.

Oh, then nearby. I'd love to be close to London and do my shopping there! ;)

1 hour ago, Meera of Tarth said:

Oh, then nearby. I'd love to be close to London and do my shopping there! ;)

I had similar plans, as I was going to visit my friend who has recently moved to London before the holidays, but just as many other things I had planned, that didn’t happen either for stupid work reasons. At least now I’ll visit during the January sales so there’s that. 

2 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

Awww that’s still nice. She could have panicked and squalled and cried in every shop. I see that happen to a lot of babies at the mall. In fact I myself sometimes want to squall and cry during Christmas shopping. Quite relatable, honestly. But today was more or less quiet. I’m still missing so many presents though. 

2 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

I had similar plans, as I was going to visit my friend who has recently moved to London before the holidays, but just as many other things I had planned, that didn’t happen either for stupid work reasons. At least now I’ll visit during the January sales so there’s that. 

I've been wanting to return there since a long ago. I have my best friend working in the UK but not visited him yet. At least I'll see him these holidays, when he comes.

2 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

Awww that’s still nice. She could have panicked and squalled and cried in every shop. I see that happen to a lot of babies at the mall. In fact I myself sometimes want to squall and cry during Christmas shopping. Quite relatable, honestly. But today was more or less quiet. I’m still missing so many presents though. 

Yesterday I bought two gifts for myself, XD. It was pretty stressful.

Archived