Sandor/Sansa

redcandle17

In Thrones we find out, quite early on, that Tyrion has a fascination with Dragons. Think he might take an interest and pop down to Slaver's Bay? Or will he sit and wait in Pentos under the tenuous protection of Illiryio?

Think (Tyrion) might take an interest and pop down to Slaver's Bay? Or will he sit and wait . . .
I'd think that Tyrion would be fascinated with
  • where whores go
  • dragons
  • keeping his head from Cersei's bounty

Not, necessarily in that order. Even after Cersei is locked up in aFfC, it would take a long time for the bounty hunters to conclude that they couldn't get paid. Plus, a big chunk of aDwD takes place before Cersei gets locked up.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, I think this is very much a possible outcome. Sandor obviously has a thing for her and let's be honest Sansa wanted him too. Sandor does need a nuturing figure after all and well, Sansa needs protecting. I hope this does happen. So what if he is 30 and she is " a maid three and ten"...this is aSoIaF after all. LONG LIVE THE HOUND!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers:

i'm just wondering what sandor will be like during their sex encounter!!!!!!!

Me too, Sandor’s so…um….only accustomed to prostitutes I presume. I’m very curious as to exactly how GRRM will pull off that sex scene…if it does happen….being a SanSan shipper I naturally think it will !

I do think that when they are reunited Sansa will eventually get the ball rolling by unwittingly making the first move (a kiss/hug), since in her head Sandor has already made the first move i.e. he’s kissed her during the Battle of the Blackwater. This will move things up a notch and spare romantically challenged Sandor from having to break the ice.

GRRM has Sansa obsessed with that imaginary kiss and I think that’s the key to their relationship getting more serious when they are reunited.

GRRM has Sansa obsessed with that imaginary kiss and I think that’s the key to their relationship getting more serious when they are reunited.

I agree with you, the "kiss that never was" has some developing to be made. :cheers:

Me too, Sandor’s so…um….only accustomed to prostitutes I presume. I’m very curious as to exactly how GRRM will pull off that sex scene…if it does happen….being a SanSan shipper I naturally think it will !

I do think that when they are reunited Sansa will eventually get the ball rolling by unwittingly making the first move (a kiss/hug), since in her head Sandor has already made the first move i.e. he’s kissed her during the Battle of the Blackwater. This will move things up a notch and spare romantically challenged Sandor from having to break the ice.

That is an excellent observation. I never thought of it that way before. Won't he be floored if she makes the first move.

Sansa had a dose of a man who seemed fair, but was foul in Joffrey. Sansa had a chance to see men who seemed foul, but were fair in Sandor and Tyrion.

Before she can make any moves first, however, she's going to have to grow up. She's going to have to start seeing herself as a player rather than a piece.

I think, maybe, she needs to see Petyr's foulness laid bare to complete her education. It may take a betrayal by some one fair that she though she could trust for her to value the inner man over the outer. An attempted rape by Petyr or Harry, perhaps?

It may take a betrayal by some one fair that she though she could trust for her to value the inner man over the outer. An attempted rape by Petyr or Harry, perhaps?

Didn't this already pretty much happen with Marillion? Personally, I think Sansa already values the inner man over the outer. Dontos, Ser Lothor, Sandor, Tyrion, etc... all men she trusted and appreciated to some degree. Marillion and Joffrey have both earned her scorn. And she wasn't exactly jumping for joy at the prospect of marrying Harry, a guy she knows is a womanizer.

Also, I'm not sure Petyr could be considered "fair." Lysa seems to be the only one who has given her opinion on the matter, and I think she may have been a tad biased.

Didn't this already pretty much happen with Marillion? Personally, I think Sansa already values the inner man over the outer. Dontos, Ser Lothor, Sandor, Tyrion, etc... all men she trusted and appreciated to some degree. Marillion and Joffrey have both earned her scorn. And she wasn't exactly jumping for joy at the prospect of marrying Harry, a guy she knows is a womanizer.

Also, I'm not sure Petyr could be considered "fair." Lysa seems to be the only one who has given her opinion on the matter, and I think she may have been a tad biased.

and i believe, wasn't it bronz yohn that she considered throwing herself at the mercy of to get away from Petyr? she realises not to trust him, she knows he did nothing to help her in kings landing. i think she's got a better idea of his true nature then most but she knows she's trapped atm.

Lol, Am I the only one who finds they're realtionship a little disturbing? I mean, imagine if there was a big news flash of some severly burnt dude and a 13 year old falling in love, everyone would call the dude a sick little Paedophile. (bad speller lol)

my great grandmother was married at 13. i think we just need to get over this cultural veiw about age and sex. there are very good reasons as to why that kind of behavour is not acceptable in our present situation but perfectly reasonable in a medevil society.

women needed a man to take care of them, a young man is not established or financially independent. a woman's virginity is also important, therefore waiting untill they're 20 before marriage.... well how many 20 year old virgins do you know? girls were horny back then too.

anyways there a lot more i could go into but the point is, society is different now.

my great grandmother was married at 13. i think we just need to get over this cultural veiw about age and sex. there are very good reasons as to why that kind of behavour is not acceptable in our present situation but perfectly reasonable in a medevil society.

women needed a man to take care of them, a young man is not established or financially independent. a woman's virginity is also important, therefore waiting untill they're 20 before marriage.... well how many 20 year old virgins do you know? girls were horny back then too.

anyways there a lot more i could go into but the point is, society is different now.

I agree I just find it funny how many people support such a relationship.

You say disturbing like it's a bad thing!! But, remember that thirteen year olds marrying thirty year olds is nothing out of the ordinary in Westeros and it was pretty normal back in our worlds history as well.

True, but I wouldn't let my 13 year old do it with a 30 year old, even if hes a nice normal guy, nevermind the hound.

100 posts W00t!

yeah but she's kinda vulnerable believing she's an orphan (depends if you count uncat or not)

Yeah, I guess, and now that I think about it, better Sandor than Littleprick.

Yeah no kidding....at least Sandor is a real man. I agree...I wouldn't wantmy 13 year old datinga 30 year old either. It's just such a different perspective though. There is no way to compare itto our world of today.I just really like the Hound is all...so maybe I am biased.

But keep in mind, she may be older (albeit not entirely LEGAL in our eyes) when she meets up with him again. And at that point, she may be considered fully adult to everyone in Westeros. And she'll be drop-dead beautiful, just not a rocket scientist. This will be a much anticipated scene for many readers!

Archived