DCEU: Killer Clowns from Gotham City

GallowKnight

8 hours ago, polishgenius said:

It is worth noting, for those approaching the story with an interest in actually finding out what went on, that the Forbes article no longer has the quote about Whedon digitally altering the colouring. Presumably because 'I heard from someone else' was hearsay too far and Whedon's representative had a direct response to that accusation at least (also now in the article).

The plot thickens. Clearly someones lawyers have been in contact with someone else's lawyers.

Farooqi is now listed as "former contributor" in the Forbes article. Which is weird because all he did was report Ray's statements in the article, he didn't inject his own views (at least not in the portion that was removed from the piece). So Warners won't go after Ray but anyone who covers him is at risk of being spanked. Curious.

Deadline also injected themselves into this in the dumbest possible way. Their coverage of the Forbes piece randomly included this zinger:

"It should be noted that in addition to his work at Forbes, Farooqi is the Editor-in-Chief of online publication ComicBook Debate, where he has described Snyder’s work as “masterful.”

Careful there, Deadline.  I don't think you want to go there.

14 hours ago, polishgenius said:

I haven't seen that, since they only released it in blu-ray. Which is annoying.

I have heard it's much better but that's one development I don't like. I'm all for messing with the formula to some extent but making Jimmy Olsen a sneak and a spy feels like just trying a bit too hard for dat edge to me.

To be fair it can always be retconned that the CIA guy was just using Olsen’s name as a cover.

Archived