Will tyrion have a dark fate?

King Adrian Storm

2 hours ago, Nagini's Neville said:

You know, that Shae was a prostitute and not his lover, right? They sleep with different clients for money, that's their job. That's how they stay alive, not everyone is born with a golden spoon in their mouth like a Lannister. Honest transaction nothing more. 

Yes she was a prostitute, but that doesn't mean she is above moral obligation to not falsely testify in court.

On 5/2/2020 at 11:35 AM, redwolf@winterhell said:

.Tyrion deserves some love and I do NOT agree with the people who say that Shae didn't deserve it cause she did. Hey, but as I said earlier, maybe she was raped because that would really change the story.

It's difficult to think she was thrilled to be in Tywins bed.

"Were you expecting someone taller, sweetling?"

Big wet tears filled her eyes. "I never meant those things I said, the queen made me. Please. Your father frightens me so."

Although this was a different song that she sung before

"M'lord will never be ugly in my eyes." She kissed the scab that covered the ragged stub of his nose.

"It's not my face that need concern you, it's my father—"

"He does not frighten me.

Still, Tywin and Cersei have a certain effect on people. I think its a safe assumption that shed be tried as a conspirator unless she played the snitch and Tywin lover.

But her testimony was overkill. For one it was largely inaccurate,its a major crime to falsely testify at court. And also, this giant of a lannister" business was strictly personal degrading and insulting. Yea, I aint shedding tears for Shae, Im not Tyrion

3 hours ago, Nagini's Neville said:

You know, that Shae was a prostitute and not his lover, right? They sleep with different clients for money, that's their job. 

Shaes job was being the maid of Sansa. Before that she was Lollys maid.

Once a prostitute, is not always a prostitute

3 hours ago, Nagini's Neville said:

That's how they stay alive, not everyone is born with a golden spoon in their mouth like a Lannister. Honest transaction nothing more. 

Or she could have taken the money her lover gave her for safe passage to his safe house and lived in luxury with the fancy clothes and jewels he bought her. 

Not everyones born with gold, but some strike gold by finding a lover

Tyrion is and always will be a gray character. He could even die. But I think he will get to earn redemption and forgiveness if he helps Daenerys take back Westeros.  Kinslaying is looked down on but serving her cause will make public opinion no longer matter to him. The satisfaction of helping the regal young Queen Daenerys take back what is hers should be enough.  This is Tyrion's chance to come into the light.

Archived