Did Tywin have Steffon killed?

Canon Claude

• 1 month later...
On 10/22/2020 at 5:24 PM, Canon Claude said:

I know that we have no actual evidence for Tywin's involvement in Steffon's death at sea, and the only person who seems to suspect anything was the Mad King. But to be honest, it really strikes me as something that Tywin was capable of doing. He had his own son's wife gangraped, including by his son after everyone else had had a go. That kind of psychopathic cruelty makes me think that if his position as Hand of the King was really threatened, he wouldn't have thought anything about sabotaging Steffon's ship so that he wouldn't make it home alive. The only thing that gives me pause is that I don't quite know how he'd have managed it. Anyone who causes the ship to sink would go down with the ship too, and I don't know where you'd find someone willing to die for a conspiracy.

It was Aerys .

1 In  GOTS Robert hinted that he was suppose to be with his parents when the ship sunk 

2 We do not know all of the prophecies at Summerhall . There could be one that says ," You will be killed by the son of your best friend ."

3 Aerys did call for Robert's head . why ? Robert isn't a North man , and as far as we know he did not threaten neither Aerys or Rhaegar . Nor was there any Baratheons or Stormlanders in Brandon Stark's  doomed party .

Archived