US Politics- Banana Republic President’s Day Sale

Fury Resurrected

1 hour ago, Castellan said:

if they are Qanon might they not believe this was the beginning of Trump bringing in the armed forces to stop the evil liberal elite from stealing his power - and their opportunity to take part.

...Or maybe they did just think now I can use all my insane militia toys on elected officials...

...wow. I am impressed by the work on identifying them

Yeah I've seen antifascists online run through the process of identifying nazis etc quite a few times over the last few years, along with others on how to extract information from photos or verify photos are real and its all super impressive what they can manage. If a couple of individuals with just internet access can do it, you know the spy services have access to a lot more data.

The verification thread was a photo of a large group of Uyghurs looking to be taken near a prison style complex and a train. They were able to identify the train station, use public satellite photography to verify the time period it could have been taken in from surrounding buildings, then identify the time of day and date from the angles of the shadows from telegraph poles. The date was one of two days in the year 6 months apart as the shadows are identical for both, but other details ruled out one of the two dates.

There is so much information that can be gleaned from just a single photo.

Archived