Wyman manderly sent the pink letter

Orion2

its just a feeling I have. so the rat cook song is because of Frey pies, Dany flint is about fArya & then there's one abt the nights watch. its kinda bad evidence ik, but also manderly would know abt all the things that are in the letter, and it could also mean that mance hsnt been caught, which makes me feel better, plus they're in a snow storm so its hard for anything to happen w stannis. 

discuss pls:) thanks for reading

It's an interesting idea, and one I haven't heard before to boot. It would be in character for Wyman too, he's supposed to be a scheamer and clearly has a plan other than 'Betray the Boltons.' and 'Hope people are okay with a four year old Lord.

...And now I just realized how much like Doran Wyman is, they are both incredibly fat, perceived as week, and have a plan that relies on a little boy rulling them, possibly marrying said boy to their daughter. I think Doran's plan is a faint, and I'm starting to think Manderly's is too.

Good job!

Manderly has no reason to send the letter.  He has no reason to believe Jon can send any forces to help, and I can't think of another reason to send it.  

That's the problem with most Pink Letter theories.  The arrival of Tormund's wildlings isn't known off the Wall, so nobody can expect help.  The Boltons' motives for sending it aren't great, but everyone else's are non-existent. 

Archived