Better Call Saul

SeanF

3 hours ago, SeanF said:

Season 6 begins on Netflix on Tuesday.

Judging by early reviews, it looks as though Kim's journey towards the dark side is nearing completion.

I can't wait. Television is unbelievably saturated with material, and yet in all of that it's incredibly difficult to find a decent show. The writing staff of this show and Breaking Bad have so consistently delivered high quality entertainment that I would actually be shocked if they miss-stepped at this point.

Fantastic characters, fantastic plot, and the best writing on television. I'm excited!

11 minutes ago, IFR said:

I can't wait. Television is unbelievably saturated with material, and yet in all of that it's incredibly difficult to find a decent show. The writing staff of this show and Breaking Bad have so consistently delivered high quality entertainment that I would actually be shocked if they miss-stepped at this point.

Fantastic characters, fantastic plot, and the best writing on television. I'm excited!

Agreed.  Breaking Bad, El Camino and this show all rock.

3 hours ago, Xray the Enforcer said:

Wanted to check -- is there a reason why this thread shouldn't be merged with the existing Better Call Saul thread (e.g. this is a spoilers thread or non-spoilers thread)?

No, I’d simply forgotten about the earlier thread.

Archived